Tomado and Flood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tomado and Flood

Post by desert2garden on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 am

Hi I am new to this site and so far am very glad that I 'stumbled' across it. I have vivid dreams every night and many times I am just not sure what they mean.
Just before I woke up this morning I first dreamed that I saw several tornados forming in the southern sky I tried to call my daughter to warn her but could not reach her. I then got in my car to hurry home to tell her. On the way I could see that it was very dark and rolling clouds were coming from the south and toward the north where my house was located was more clear, but I knew it was only a matter of time before it got to my house. When I got in the house there was no one there but me. I looked out the front door to see where the tornado was and there was a HUGE (Like F5) black tornado right outside my door. I shut the door and ran for the basement. I could see the tornado back up to the window- it was like it was looking for me. Then I knew it was looking for me - I was trying to hide from it behind a wall and then I woke up.
Then I fell back asleep and dreamed that my husband and I were somewhere in an building and the water was rising in the city. We were told to leave the builidng that we were in and go to safety. As we tried to get out of the building the water began to rise and we had to jump over small streams inside the building (there were other people in there too that I didn't know that were trying to get out) When we got the door to leave we found that the waters were too high in the street for us to get out they were going to send boats. We had to keep going higher and higher in the building as the water kept coming in then I turned and saw a huge wave (clear to the top of the building) of dirty water beginning to crash into the building, I knew that the building was not going to survive this and told my husband that we should find a solid part of the building that would not wash away and stay there until the waters went over- then I woke up.
I am asking the Lord for interpretation but would appreciate any input.
Blessings!

desert2garden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomado and Flood

Post by lola21st on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:25 am

Hi desert2garden -

Welcome to the site!

Dreams of tornadoes and floods are often a sign of trials/tribulations to come. Going higher in the building reminded me of going higher in the spirit and the solid part of the building where you would find refuge is in the Lord.

I would pray for more understanding from the Lord as I think He has given you this dream to warn you of future trials/tribulations that you may experience. Warning dreams also sometimes show what may occur unless action is taken, e.g., prayer/intercession, refraining from an activity, completing something that you've been told to complete, etc. Not saying that any of these apply to you, I'm just using examples from other dreams.

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:29 am

I agree with lola21st. regarding the tornadoes. Let me give you an example of my sons dream. He dreamed a tornado hit our neighbors house and was coming to ours. (Neighbor across the street). In real life I prayed against it and asked God to intervene. The same day our neighbors daughter started dinner and left, she had forgotten to turn off the stove and it started a fire. Firefighters came when a neighbor called, they turned everything off and everything turned out fine except a smell of smoke for a bit. Nothing happened to our house. Thank you GOD. Definately pray as I'm sure you are.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top