Dream about bathing a baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about bathing a baby

Post by Seeker38 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:24 pm

I had a dream about a baby. I went to a friends house and when I entered I remember seeing a baby. The baby didn't look but maybe 3 months old and I began to play with the baby. Did not understand why I was there because this is a home that I do not visit. The baby was very playful and calm until he had a accident (booboo) and I had to take care of him and change him. I took him in the bathroom and began to wash this baby and as I was bathing him he grew to be a toddler right before my eyes. I was amazed because he grew so fast. After bathing him I put fresh clothes on him and took him back out in to the living room where everyone else was. This is all I remember of the dream. Is there anything to this dream?

:duhh: seeker38

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about bathing a baby

Post by M on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:54 pm

The baby is a new Christian. It was at a friends house , one that you do not visit.God is showing you that this is a person that you should be spending time with. A new Christian that you could be having fellowship with but you are not. Does this make you think of anyone? The baby was fine until it got hurt. See its easy to trust God when things are good, but when trouble comes, and it will, baby Christian act like, well babes. You took him to the bathroom. The Lord is showing you that this person that you have little to do with, could learn from you, they could learn how to repent or to quote scripture to help them over come trials and difficulty. He became a toddler. He grew as a christian very fast and you are the vessel the Lord uses to bring this person to a new level in their relationship with Christ. Fresh clothes for stronger Christian. Now he can go back out into public with a testimony of Gods mercy and healing power. Thanks to your obedience. Pray to find out who this person is, our pray for the confidence to pass on what the Lord has done for you to anyone that is having it ruff. these folks are every where.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:59 am

I wonder if this baby is a new opportunity for you (make new friends, witness, etc) that's coming really soon (within the next 3 months to a year)? You nurture this baby or feel responsible for it and it grows and matures right before your very eyes (I wonder if you'll be surprised by expediant growth)? Its like you want everyone to see the transformation or the "newness" of this project, etc because you'll be proud of it?

please pray on what I've said

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:19 am

When I read this dream, I had similar thoughts as Desiree. Something is coming your way in 3 months that will require your nuturing/care. But the attention you give it will cause it to grow quickly. And when others see it, they won't recognize it compared to how it was originally. Not saying this project couldn't be about working with a newly saved Christian, just that I personally didn't get that from the dream.

Please pray on what's been said and seek the Lord for more understanding.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:56 pm

I have noted that this dream speak of a vision that somebody else is carrying.You will need to nurture this life.I see an intance where by you are going to touch some life either by just an act.You will later realize after sometimes that whatever contribution you made has effected the plan of God.Remember that in plans of God there is normally people that come on our way to make doors open,put things together or sometimes God uses them to finance the vision.I sense that it is just one act of touching somebody's life in either big or small way but the impact will remain after many years giving God all the Glory.It is soon.May the Lord fulfill his plans.Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top