dream of cancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of cancer

Post by Nina on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:18 am

Hi here is a drema of last night.
I was on a bed with a cancer and my husband was holding my hand and said Don't worry i will be there to the end don't be afraid.

Theother night I was asleep but i was awake by my husband and he said hello Nina i'm here don't worry okay don't worry i'm here. With a big smile on his face, but when i asked my husband if he woke me last night to talk to me he said No. But I saw my husand waking me up by shaking me gently. Could it be God talking to me?? I'm going to some depression at times.
I also dream of a nice roastd chicken i wanted to eat but the vegetables were dry nearly powder. I try to eat but it was too dry so i spit it back( don't like that picture)
Any thoughts
Thank you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of cancer

Post by usemeLord on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:09 am

Whatever comes your way, through perilous times and good, God will always be there, never forget that.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:52 am

Amen! I agree with that! Also, is there something that looks really good to you right now, its kindof a "Package deal" though and you dont like what comes with it?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:54 am

yeah ans what about the drying vegeables and the beautiful roasted chicken.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:32 am

I think Daph touched on that part about the food (her 'package deal' comment)....

I wonder if the chicken might represent the meat of the Word? Is there anything going on at your church where you are enjoying the "main course", the sermon/teachings but you don't like the side entrees, e.g. the people, praise and worship, ministries? Seems like in the dream, the "meat" is delicious but the "fruit" is lacking?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:08 am

well you are right at church I love the Word of God being tought but don't like sometimes a few things thougt at church not because i don't like it but because I believe is not good for me.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:08 am

thank you very much

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Dear Nina,

I have now received this.Your Husband is symbolic in this dreams and the gentle touch is symbolic.your husband symbolizes the holy spirit who is dear to us and gentle in his own way.Jesus sent us an helper,the holy spirit.The cancer is all that come with the trials of this world.You are waking him up and trusting him and you should trust him in all your ways.Him only is sufficient.The holyspirit wants to embrace you and know you.

pray about it

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Amen, Peter! I'm in agreement.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Thank you peter, it really touches me. I'm having some bad times spiritually.

About the vegetables please give me your thought. At church we sang a song that was actually donna's summer song hot stuff turned to a worshipping song i'm on fire for God. I was inconfortable and was trying to sing or dance with others but I just couldn't. Tha tis why the dry vegetables spitted out I think.
But do you too feel like some "news songs" specially if they come from the world can make you feel incomfortable?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Sorry for the vegetable incident!The dreams speak of the same thing.your spirit is willing to be with the Lord but the natural hinders you.The world song sometimes are uncomfrtable to me too,I do not know your take on.How can world song be sang there?I think also that the would song illustrate a state of heart(not sin).

God is transforming your relationship from what it has been to another level of deep knowing.spit out heaviness(if any ) and let the Lord slay you.

Be blessed.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:31 pm

hello nina,

I have just posted the other message but I think I have left something.

When I say that "Be with the Lord" and "Lord Slay you" I mean being in a place of friendship with the father.A place of give and take,Intimacy.As a man knows his wife so the lord wants to know you.I feel I should share this,In the book of Genesis the three personalities(later on turned to be angels)journeys to sodom to proclaim judgement but as they pass, they meet Abraham who welcomes them and dines with them later on as they leave They tell braham that they were actually going to Sodom for an assignment,Abraham learns that the destination was sodom."How can we hide this from Abraham"This was avery deep level of relationship with God.
For us it is a place of forgeting the self where secrets are revealed,yokes broken and things become easy because of annointing!

hope you were not scared.lo!

blessings indeed.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:11 am

Thank you all for your help, because the spitting part was kinda scarying me a bit.
Yeah at church I was incorfortable becaus I wanted to sing but It kept reminding me of the song of Donna Summer and so the night I dreamt about it.
Peter, Lola you are right I want and wish a deeper intimacy with the Father. I wish one day God can give and share secrets like He did with Abraham... I remember he did.
God bless you
Bye

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:29 pm

welcome Nina,
May the Lord do so to you.The secrets of the Lord is with those who fear him.Amen.

blessings.
Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top