Bathroom Drema

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bathroom Drema

Post by Delaine on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:01 pm

I was in a house that appeared to be mine. As I walked down the hall toward the bathroom, I had this thought that something was wrong with the bathroom. When I walked in the bathroom, I gasped. On the left was an ocean of water, and it was filled with fresh, healthy, huge silver fish. To the right was another ocean of water. It was also filled with fish, but they were smaller, beautiful silver fish--thousands of them. The first thing that came out of my mouth was "we're rich!"

My ex-husband came out of the bedroom and came into the bathroom. I was thinking that he was not good with finances/taking care of business. (It is true in real life.) He went to the left and picked up a huge fish. He said, "I can get a lot of money for this!" Someone else was in the house (definitely a female), and she asked, "Who's going to buy fish out of a bathroom?"

End of dream.

Please help!

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bathroom Drema

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:40 pm

LOL LOL LOL!!!!
ok that was funny! LOL
ok what im getting from this is that something valueable will come from an unexpected place and possibly something that gets about the same reputation as a bathroom would. Im not sure whether or not it will be something you can sell, but definately dont let anyone you know is bad with money take care of your business!
blessings...sounds like they are coming!
Daph :kitty:

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:50 pm

I agree. It was kind of funny. rofl

However, I receive the blessings in Jesus' name.

Thank you!!!!

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top