Last edited by butterfly on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ...........

Post by ThisIsSparta on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 pm

do you feel like you're isolated in some way in your real life?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Are you involved directly in some prophetic ministries.Or have you felt rejection from God to the degree that your faith has been shaken. Or rejection from someone.

See sometimes we get sky high with God and believe we have arrived at some wonderful new Knowledge or we have learned some great new fact about how the Holy spirit works, Or put too much trust in a person, only to have the whole thing crash and burn. that makes us think, well the whole Jesus thing may not be real after all. Rejection is one of the enemy's favorite moves. It can cause us to go into hiding from God, or ISOLATION.
And we can not see any way out of the pain. (
You may Know some one like the little girl in the plane)

That could be the meaning of plane. And the hopelessness is the result of the rejection, It makes us think "I will never get this right why try". The missile is the fear we swallow when the hope leaves. These are some favorite tactics for enemy in hell below. The missile could be a hurtful word.
But the Lord will not let us be killed.

And God lets it all happen! Why? To give you the ability see the tricks of the enemy from all angles, its like seeing the future with new tools given to you by your father in Heaven.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:35 am

These are only my thoughts so please seek the Lord concerning this:

When I think of a desert, I think of a dry place...a barren place...a lonely place...a place where NOTHING grows...Stagnant...a place of hopelessness (no way out)

Have you gone through something that has caused you to be in a spiritual desert? It's almost as if you're not progressing and have come to a stand still in your ministry...your walk with God?

Maybe God is trying to show you that people need to be rescued; and as long as you stay in the desert, you're going to feel helpless. It's time to come out of the desert. Allow God to restore you.

I keep hearing this song in my spirit (I can't remember the name/artist-I wanted to get this to you but I will search for it):

"We search for you. We thirst for you. In a dry and barren land. We're longing for your hand...to guide us through. A place where you...Can cleanse us with your rain. Baptise us once again..We thirst for you. - Oh, Lord we are waiting, let your rivers flow. Come flood our hearts again, quench our thirsty soul...We search for you..."

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:33 am

Butterfly -

I think this dream is like your recent "Fast Moving Train" dream. When I read it, it reminded me of what Daph posted to the train dream, that you may be dreaming of someone else's distress. The symbolism in the dream may be clouding the dream's true meaning. I sometimes have these too, where a part of the dream is prophetic but another part is symbolic only.

Let's stay in prayer about this....for more revelation and to intercede... praying

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:13 pm

I don't have an interpretation but I have some thoughts:

Once again, do you feel like you will be observing a traumatic accident and see certain individuals that are involved? I sometimes dream and I'm feeling another person's pain etc (because I'm sensitive,etc) and maybe (as Lurdy's suggested) this is what is happening with you--you're feeling someone's cry for help?

This may be call for intercession--stop something from happening. please pray on what I've said

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:05 pm

---------

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile