My price is right--Grand prize winner!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My price is right--Grand prize winner!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 am

I remember picking up a phone (an old school one that was big and had a coily cord to it-lol) to make a phone call and somebody was on the other end--it was a radio announcer/disc jockey and she was trying to reach me to tell me that I had won! What did I win? I was surprised and a little uncertain--how did she get my name and number? The woman IRL happens to be a 19-year-old disc jockey from the jersey area that interviews celebrities, and has a really fun personality (I don't know her personally). My voice was sounding magnified for some reason--was I on speaker phone? The girl assured me that I wasn't. I looked around the room and other rooms in the house and saw others looking at me--I guess I felt like this was a prank or that I had been "punked". I was waiting for someone to say something as everyone looked skeptically. WOW! This winning was VERY unexpected!

The girl wanted me to call her tomorrow with the details of my name and address so that I could claim my prize. The conversation ended up being 10 minutes or so. Moments later I meet the girl and we hug--its like we're old friends or something (we're really excited to meet eachother face to face). I tell her how much I admire her for doing what she does and doing it well for being so young! She compliments me as well.

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My price is right--Grand prize winner!

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:21 pm

I wonder what youre gonna win? :clap:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 am

Me too!lol..I do believe it will be something unexpected!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top