Dog Chasing Me/Garbage Can

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dog Chasing Me/Garbage Can

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:18 pm

in this dream,

my old girlfriend and i were riding around some neighborhood in my car...an unfamiliar neighborhood.

it came to my attention that i had Garbage Can in my posession that i needed to get rid of...not a bag full of garbage, but just a large household garbage can.

in the dream, it felt like me and her were married.

i ended up dropping her off at our house that we apparently owned in this unfamiliar neighbhorhood.

i remember mentioning something to her about the 'shower situation'...like being shy...and that's all i'll say about that.

after i dropped her off, as i was driving away, i looked in my rearview mirror and i saw my dog chasing me...this has happened many times in real life too...but it happened in this dream.

by the end of the dream, i don't think i ever got around to disposing of that trash can, which is what i originally intended to do.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dog Chasing Me/Garbage Can

Post by pwilso512 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm

I could be way off, but I think the garbage can represents something in your life that you know you need to get rid of, but you continue to hold on to it. It's almost like it is unintentional. You are doing everything but getting rid of that one thing. It's like you are distracted in some way. You keep putting off getting rid of this one thing. I think seeing your dog chasing you in your rearview mirror will be a symbol in your waking life that you have finally let that particular thing go, or it will be the point at which you will realize what that particular thing is. Just my thoughts.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:55 pm

hello

that is something to think about.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm