SMALL HOLE ON FOOT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SMALL HOLE ON FOOT

Post by dreamer7 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:26 am

hi God's people.someone please help with some godly insight into this;the other night i dreamt that i had a tiny hole on my foot near the toes that was oozing pus..that was really weird and i've not come even close to knowing what it could mean..

on the same night,i had another dream that a daughter to a friend of mine fell into a hole but she didnt get hurt.she just got dirty and we managed to get her out and clean her up.the thing is that i've been sensing that this friend's heart is troubled about something. and even in the dream she appeared very troubled.immediately after the girl was removed from the hole,i looked again and the hole had been covered and looked just like the floor around it you couldnt even tell there had been a hole there in the first place.all this was happening in a place that looked like a house.i talked to her yesterday and expressed my concern and even shared the dream with her.she did confess that she is troubled by something but didnt know how her daughter comes into the picture.i told her that her daughter in the dream probably represented someone/something very important to her and not necessarily her daughter literally.your kind insight will be appreciated.. :thankyou:

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SMALL HOLE ON FOOT

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Dreamer7 -

I saw your dream on the Yahoo groups listing and realized I meant to respond to part of it but never did...I'm so sorry! sorry

I'm in agreement with the interpretation, I think the first dream symbolizes an "infection" in your walk with the Lord that is being (or will be) cleansed/removed from your spirit. The pus represents your spiritual "immune system" fighting the "bacteria"....

The second dream may be showing that your friend's daughter (or another woman with similar traits) has fallen into sin but will be helped out of the situation back into upright standing. The fact that the hole was gone as soon as she was helped out and cleaned up reminds me of how the Lord treats us when we confess our sins and repent, He treats us as though the sin never occurred, there is no evidence of it moving forward, the slate is wiped clean! praiseGod

Please pray on what's been said.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Dreamer 7

The dream is showing you of another person who perhaps God will put on your way that you should minister to.I also think the hole in your foot symbolizes a burden(created in you symbolically)to minister to this person undergoing emotional problem.

When ministering and as one flows in the word of knowledge,to some people the spirit of God reveals another person's suffering/pain by making your body feel the same pain.

Lurdys I agree,the slate is wiped clean.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top