murder in the hospitle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murder in the hospitle

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:00 am

Last night i dreamed I was lying in a hospital bed asleep when one of the staff members (maybe a nurse) came up to my feet and started rubbing them. i woke up and recognized him and immidiately started kicking at him and panicking. I knew he was going to try to hurt me and take advantage of me. I tried to scream but i was mute for some reason. I think i had neurological issues...the guy had black hair and blue eyes, he also had a kit full of meds and needles and such. i saw a round thing of medicine that he took out and he gave me a shot of it. it was some kind of pain medicine to put me out so he could do whatever he wanted to me. Just when i started to feel numb all over I heard a shot down the hall. I knew a girl had been murdered and i knew the guy at my feet had something to do with it. He left me to go "check on her". I guess he thought i was fully out of it, but my feet and hands could still move even though i was truely fighting going to sleep. I nearly fell asleep once but started praying and the Holy Spirit reminded me of what the man would do when he got back if i didnt get help. It lit a fire in me and i sorta snapped out of it.

I saw the kit of meds and needles at my feet and pulled them to me using my toes. I grabbed the round thing of the medicine he gave me and saved it as evidence. I knew he wasnt supposed to have it. Then i got the attention of a nurse nearby and asked her for a pen (using sign language) I wanted to write down everything. When she brought it to me i told her everything the man had done to me. She put me in a wheelchair and found someone else to talk to. they had been suspecting this guy of hurting young women in the hospital for some time. However when the guy walked in ( i pretended to be really out of it..and the meds were still working so it wasnt hard) they didnt want to confront him yet so the woman said "oh we are looking so shocked right now because so and so is transferring somewhere else."

when he walked out of the room i told them about the girl down the hall and that i knew he was involved. Then i saw in front of me a fancy harmful looking knife being put into a plastic bag. it had cake all over it. I thought..well im glad they are getting to the girls case,but they have the wrong evidence, it wasnt a knife, it was a gun that killed her, i heard the shot...
end of dream

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: murder in the hospitle

Post by M on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Hospital asleep= a church most likely, but may be some other
ministries that you feel safe with.

Rubbing your feet = a teaching that is preparing your walk
or conditioning your walk. As in teaching you about prosperity for example.

You knew he was trying to hurt you = You have discernment to
see the harmful effect of the false teaching, he only got close enough to rub
your feet because you thought you were in a safe place. As in, you trusted that
the origin of this false teacher was safe so you let your guard down. You cannot
fight well from your back in bed.

You tried to scream but could not = A person in real shock
cannot scream, a moan is all they can force.

Neurological issue = you have let your mind be conditioned
to except that witch is false. It is easy to happen to anyone these days. So
many variations of and delivery styles in our churches and the in the body of
Christ.

The round thing to give you a shot = False teachings come
with slick language and fancy style to make you want to believe them.

Give you pain meds = False teaching will provide you with a
diversion of the truth to numb your Spiritual Antennas. Also false teaching
wants to “put you out” of the the battle against evil. Remember we do not war
against flesh but against spiritual powers, Heavenly places. BIG level BIG
devil.

You heard a shot = The Lord has or will buy you some time to
gather evidence and regain your strength, or hands and feet. The Lord says
gather evidence or compare the scripture to the false and you will discover
that the false has killed other or that it will kill other Christians.

The man left your room= criminals always return to the scene
of the crime.

Holy Spirit snapped you out of it = the lord will buy you
time to gather facts and your strength because you are obedient and you have
“favor” What was your last name again? Lol

You saw the kit and grabbed evidence. The lord will give you
a strategy to compile a case against this “false hood”

Wheelchair = God will assist you in this task.

Transferring = the person will have to go he may leave on
his own.

The Knife = some will say to you “oh this thing is not so
bad look at the good he or it does (the knife is only cutting cake)

The gun you tell them about = you will need to dig out some
deep spiritual truth to show that this ‘false ‘is DEADLY!

It could also be a dream about a pervert in your mitts. However,
I am hearing FALSE teacher.

The Lord has trusted you with a very important dream because
someone else (the other girl) is in danger. HOWEVER, I FEEL YOU ARE UP TO THE
TASK AND THEN SOME!

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:06 pm

well i think its interesting that I was there to be healed. I was resting and in the dream I felt like i was supposed to be there to recieve healing from some traumatic event. So it makes sense that the hospital represents the church. I definately feel like the guy represents someone that will try to take advantage of me while im feeling vulnerable and will have a difficult time overcoming it on my own strength. I will cry out to God to give me strength to get through it. Thank you for your responce, i definately agree with you that the wheelchair is GOd providing me assistance. Probably through the help of others. We lean on each other for support sometimes. I dont know what i'd do without my fellow believers. God is good! I will update when the dream manifests.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:42 pm

the hospital represents Healing in my experience.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:18 am

daph I am so laughing right now (You know its all in love girl!) Its a lighthearted laugh because this makes me think of an unsolved mystery or an episode of "murder she wrote"--remember that?! rofl

No but seriously, I wonder if because of your current situation, do you feel as though in this time of "isolation" that someone might try to harm you or attack you literally--like your life is in danger? Whenever I think of being in a hospital, I think of "healing" needing help so to speak, and even though you were in there--apparently needing some type of help/rest, this intruder tries to come in and "disrupt that possibility of help" and endanger your life in some way--like MAKE something be wrong with you. In this case, when I think of feet I think of "your path" that you're walking; your feet being ready to follow after "peace" and spread the gospel--almost like your "armour" (ephesians 6) and that man tried to "mess with your feet" (in other words, mess with your ministry, use the meds to paralyze you so you would become "stagnate" and not "move" towards what God has for you. I wonder if this man represents the "enemy" and his attempts to try to "make you lose your mind" right now while you're waiting on your assistance from the nurse (ie: God; which by the way he is the "chief physician right?)

Once the man left, you were able to get that "breakthrough" with the nurse, by telling her all the important information you knew.

Whatever the situation is, I believe that God has your back in all of this. Though it seems like the enemy is winning, in reality you know that he's not because God has a "plan of escape" (1 corinthians 10:13) and his angels are proctecting you from all hurt, harm, and danger (psalm 91). The meds (ie: the enemies tactics) weren't strong enough to keep you completely incoherent. Infact, you knew exactly what was going on and you made the move. Continue to preservere because you are blessed and know that when you make that "faith move" God is going to do the rest. Dont be afraid, just believe (mark 5:36). I find your dream interesting because just yesterday, I heard a pastor on television saying that alot of the saints (including me) have been really tested this weekend--its like the enemy has been really fighting hard against the people of God lately.

I hope this witnesses to you, please pray on what I've said as these are my thoughts.
desiree

p.s. Another thought: could you be representative of someone else in your dream and is there a possibility that the person's life could be threatened in some way and you're worried about him or her?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:05 pm

thank you Desiree for your reply! Well, my mother in law is in the hospital, she just had open heart surgery. She's doing really well by the Grace of God! :PTL:

I dont think this dream was about her...my main feeling in the dream was mainly someone taking advantage of me and I had no strength to fight back, i couldnt even speak...i felt so vulnerable..so yes it could have something to do with the isolation..thats a bothersome thought..definately gonna have to keep praying on this one. I do think that someone else will have it worse than me though...cause that girl was murdered (im speaking symbolicly here, my dreams are usually WAY more extreme than real life)

hmm Scratch Chin you gave me something to chew on, thanks for your reply!
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Always welcome--that's what I'm here for!lol
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)