Intimate Dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intimate Dreams?

Post by blesseddaughter on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:45 am

Hello new family of God, I am new to this site but definitely not new to what you represent regarding dream interpretation, I am so glad to have found you.
I interpret dreams as well but am often wanting to submit my own to others as to bearing with witness. I am not quick however to interpret my "intimate dreams" so I would like your help. Thank you in advance.

I have 3 that I will briefly post:

I. I dreamed that Gary was asking God, "I'm tired please reveal my wife" as he had just practiced an indecent act with himself. (I don't want to be explicit) He had apparently done this so much that he caught himself doing it in front of one of his youthworkers in public. END DREAM ( dreamed 4 days ago)

II. I dreamed that my uncle and I were discovering a "like" or "affection" toward each other. This dream took place either AT the car, GETTING OUT of the car to go inside somewhere or IN the car.
END DREAM (Can't specify the proximity of the car, but I know vehicles=ministry. I know that in reality neither my uncle nor I have perverted thoughts of one another so he MUST be symbolic) (dreamed last night, and I had gone to bed worshipping and praising God)

III. I dreamed that I was in my dance studio sweeping & the studio was connected to a church (in reality its connected to a fitness center). I noticed I was sweeping up money and also noticed Gary over on the other side who was checking out what I was doing. He came over & teased me playfully. He then asked me to go w/him outside to his car as he was preparing to take a brief trip to ORU to see their Young Adult ministries. I didnt want to see him go but respected what he felt he had to do. On the way to his car he was oddly looking for mine; he saw 2 cars like mine but couldnt decipher which was mine so I grabbed my key alarm to signal the right one. Once we got to his truck we sat inside, eventually fell asleep and the chairs had reclined. Once he stirred he noticed we'd fallen asleep and covered us w/a blanket. I said in my mind 'he's okay with this, he covered me'. Gradually he brought me close to him and we held each other respectively. I noticed his chest was bare only b/c I was so close. Gradually water poured in and we floated through the water still holding & caressing each other. He then moved over toward me and just looked me in my eyes...didn't speak, but his eyes said something that brought tears to mine. Sort of like he wanted to say something affectionate, but maybe wanted me to "read" it. Time elapses and he helps me out of the truck as I prepare to go back inside. He assures me of his return. END DREAM

In reality, Gary is my closest male friend.

Last edited by blesseddaughter on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical error)

blesseddaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Intimate Dreams?

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:20 pm

hello

have you prayed for the meaning of these dreams to be revealed?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blesseddaughter on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Hello,

I have journaled them as I usually do and written out the symbols and meanings that I recognize.

I DO believe there are messages and I can definitely rely on my dreams but I have chosen to rest on the ones that always involve Gary b/c I was shown by the Holy Spirit 4 yrs ago that he was to be my husband but he is very slow to move for many fearful reasons of his own and I can't speak for him.

blesseddaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:34 pm

how old are you if i may ask?

when you say Gary is slow to move, what do you mean?

have you told him about your dreams?

has he been shown the same things about you?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blesseddaughter on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:55 pm

I am 32 and he is 30. We were childhood friends as both of our families were close (both fams in ministry and leadership)
As a kid he liked me but of course we were young.
OUr paths crossed again 5 1/2 years ago as God would see fit. I heard the voice of GOd tell me to go to the church & I hadn't been there in years.
Anyway, long story short. Our friendship rekindled and we grew closer than ever. During this time Holy SPirit revealed to me the purpose. I have been pondering it in my heart since then as our friendship has grown.
Early on, I expressed my feelings but he was coming out of a long term relationship that hurt him and expressed how he needed my friendship, felt as if he were in the twilight zone at times and how I was a breath of fresh air.

Well, after the last dream which I posted, I decided to revisit the topic and gracefully express my feelings again.
He pretty much echoed the SAME words. I was totally shocked b/c now I feel that it's an excuse.
More than "like" and "friendship" has grown. I know, but man has free will and I can't make him choose me.
So my prayer has been Father position me b/c I am ready to settle down with my God-sent mate.

blesseddaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blesseddaughter on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:05 pm

When I say "slow to move" I've noticed that he doesn't come around to speaking up until my presence in his life appears to be a threat.
Example, I was once engaged to be married and prior to me cancelling the wedding, he came out of his shell and expressed his heart, how he felt we could make it in a relationship, and us being together was so natural.
We'd spent a day together to have a moment of truth when that came out. Last October I asked him how he felt about me and his response was:
I must admit that I am selfish when it comes to you. I want your time and I know it's wrong to have my cake and eat it too. I know that if you met someone and wanted to give them a chance and not wait on me then I'd have to respect that.

The friendship boundaries are often crossed and I have to realign them b/c if he won't committ to me I can't play pretend.
He often revisits that day when we have conversation, or when we see each other he hugs me...tightly and it is ME who pulls away for the sake of being conservative in public, not because my heart doesn't want the hug.

He's use to me being there for him all the time and for anything--personal, business, ministry...everything.
I think maybe I've enabled him and he's become comfortable but I can no longer do that b/c I have to think about me now. My heart, my feelings and what I'm expecting for MY life.

I shared with him about 3 wks ago that I needed to pull back a bit to realign my feelings so they wouldn't distract our friendship and he understood.

I am just seeking answers. I'll hate it if God's original intention doesn't come to past but God knows my desire for my mate and covering.

Last edited by blesseddaughter on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information)

blesseddaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:46 pm

i see.

i'd say continue to do what you've been doing and paying attention to your dreams.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top