Streets made of Hug Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Streets made of Hug Swimming Pool

Post by Seeker38 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 am

Okay my dream starts by me being in the bed sleep and upon getting up there was since of urgency to get things done. I began to rush around and then I got into my car and began to drive as I had many things to do. I came to a stop light at the foot of a hill and I pulled to the side with hesitation. I got out of my car and began to walk in a different direction. As I was walking I came to a store and in went in and brought a snack cake. While there I saw some of my family members. I proceeded outside when one of the male family members ran to me and was happy to see me and he stated that he had not seen me in years, it was good to see me. I gave him a piece of my cake, hugged him and invited him to church. He agreed and we went our seperate ways. I came to another hill, this time I proceeded to walk up the hill when I arrived at the top of the hill I came to a intersection of streets and they were made up like a swimming pool. I thought within myself how am I going to get through this, because I do not know how to swim. The water was so pretty, nice and clear and of an aqua color. I proceeded to step down into the water with fear knowing that I could not swim and praying all at the same time that the Lord would not let me drown. I was scared and anxious grabbing onto the side of the pool and I pulled what seem to me to be a silver metal strip. I used it to steady my steps, thinking okay I am breaking peoples stuff. As I looked all around me there was water and so I had to walk through it to get to the other side. I keep wading through the water filled with fear and being overwhelmed. There was no one around. I finally got to a place to where I could get out of the water and I started walking futher. I came to another small incline and came to a building which looked like a house but upon entering it was a conference center. There were members of my church there having a meeting of sorts and they were discussing me. When they saw me they stopped talking and one of them approached me ( i do not know what they were talking about) all I remember is she asked me a question and I said no. She then walked away and I left through a door to find a goody shop on the other side of the door filled with cookies, scones, cupcakes, candy etc. I walked passed all of that and left the building walking back the same way I came. When I reached the water this time people were there working on the pool and houses that were there. One of my god fathers appoached me and began to tell me what I needed to do as far as work. I told him I could not swim and he said that was okay. I would be fine. I woke up.

Help please if there is anything to this dream?
Seeker38

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets made of Hug Swimming Pool

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:19 am

Hello

first things first, what is going on in your life right now?

the water and the fact that you felt urgent to "get things done..." stands out.

at the end of the dream in regards to your "god father..." that almost seems like a no brainer...GOD is your FATHER telling you that you would be OK.

so what's going on in your life now?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:25 am

There is quite a bit going on in my life right now. Too much to state on here. crying

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:26 am

do you feel like your life is "uphill and downhill"?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:31 am

yes I do right now. I feel so overwhelmed. praying

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:34 am

it would help if you could talk about some of it.

if you want, you could talk about it privately with me via the
Private Message function.

the main theme of this dream is "you were praying you'd be ok..." AND "God said you WOULD be ok."

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:45 am

Okay, I sent you a private message.

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:28 pm

Sponsored content