Possibly the One? (Manifestation)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possibly the One? (Manifestation)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:32 am

I'm in the middle of this mall trying to use the bathroom on a toilet (that's located right in the center of the mall towards the back). As I get comfortable for #2 (weird, right?), this very attractive guy holding a baby, comes over to me asking me to hand him his books/bible. He specifically wanted to see his book on Timothy and Paul/David (can't remember which one exactly). I don't complete my task because I didn't want him to see any evidence--but I move over to the side so that he can reach for the books himself. He then asks me questions about Timothy. Like "when was he called into ministry", etc? I tell him that Timothy was young when God appointed him and he was encouraged by Paul to not allow people to "make him feel bad" in so many words because of his youth. The man, looking down at his bible and smiling (I guess impressed with my words), looks up at me and says, "30". He said that "Timothy was called into the ministry at age thirty". I didn't think that that was unique because Jesus ministry really took off in his thirties right? I told the man, "I believe age 30 is the time when people ought to be doing what they desire etc. By this time they should be knowing what they really want out of life and be living their dreams, etc." I was impressed that this guy was so confident in what he knew about the word and different people in the bible.

I wonder what 30 represents? Me coming into my own at that age? My husband to be being 30 when I meet him? Marriage at 30? OH THE POSSIBILITIES!!!! laugh

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possibly the One? (Manifestation)

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:29 am

well the bathroom part for me represents when im showing part of myself thats not so becoming...thats why its done in private and THANK GOD its just going to be flushed anyway! Maybe thats why you didnt want him to see any evidence. When we meet someone we are interested in we dont want them to think we arent perfect. lol. Sounds like you'll be meeting someone VERY interesting and wise in the Lord..someone who knows what he wants out of life. I love it!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:09 am

you're right though Daph, we often put our best foot forward when meeting new people--inorder to make a good impression!...I also thought about since I was "using the bathroom in public" that I was no longer ashamed of trying to expose the private side of me to others (even though with the guy it was a different case! lol! ). It was even more refreshing that the guy didn't seem to care that I was in an "unbecoming" position. He seemed like a guy that liked me "just the way" that I was--flaws and all!

Sounds like you'll be meeting someone VERY interesting and wise in the Lord..someone who knows what he wants out of life. I love it!

I hope so! I'm always excited to meet a "godly man", deeply rooted in the word!!!lol and going places!...I wonder what the baby represented?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:07 pm

hard to say because many of your dreams are literal...so either he's a single dad or he's carrying his "baby" - a ministry, business, project, something dear to him....let's hope it's not his mother, he has to be able to leave and cleave... lol! ok, let me stop before I even get started...please pray for me! lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:24 pm

rofl rofl I KNOW THATS RIGHT!!!!!

...Im not being no man's babysitter or Surrogate Mom!!! I will drop you back off where you came from!
lol!
If he IS a single dad, I'm still trying to see if I can handle being a possible "step mommy"! I don't want no drama (if you know what I mean!!!) lol!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:30 pm

p.s. I wonder if his life will resemble Timothy's in any way? He acted like he was really intrigued with the reading material about him. One more thing...why was he storing it behind me?

let me stop for I ramble! lol!
smooches and thanks for the answers

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:31 pm

June 3, 2009

I think I have a possible manifestation to the dream: Today when I was walking around the neighborhood (exercise regimen) a guy tried to "holla" at me! Not to sound cocky, but this is a usual thing so I tried to ignore the man and go about my business. Well, after the man called my name, I looked closer and saw that he was someone I knew from church! He is an attractive man and he's liked me in the past but I wasn't interested! Anyway, he asked me out on a date for that night (surprising) and asked if I was single (it had been a while since we last spoke). I was flattered but I also felt awkward (I had on sweat pants, hat, my hair was messy/unmanagable, and I felt I looked a hot mess!! lol! ) I felt "unbecoming" as Daphanie mentioned! I guess my friend didn't seem to think so! He was really attractive to me and he just had the most genuine smile--it wasn't "flirtatious" or "trying to get into my pants" type of look! It was so cool and left me feeling like, "hmmm...that was nice."

So thanks for all the responses. We'll see what happens later!

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:35 pm

So are you going on the date?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 pm

I know a little bit about the number 30 so I thought I would share that with you. Jesus didn't start his ministry till age 30 and in your dream he says that Timothy didn't start his ministry till 30. Whether it's the literal age of 30 or not, 30 always speaks to me about the beginning of a life ministry to stepping into destiny. 30 is a total destiny number for me. I think that will be helpful to you in the context of the dream. The fact that "he" was carrying the baby can symbolize that when you guys meet he will be walking in a new ministry or job, but I feel it would be important for both of you.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Yes, inquiring minds want to know! lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:17 pm

So, Desi, did you say yes to the date??? thumbs

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayC on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Hmmm, thats sounds promising:) Maybe the dream was a push in the right direction when the time comes? ohhh my!

KayC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:06 pm

I don't think this guy is "the one" (I try not to put every man that likes me into this category thinking: Could he be it? because that takes the pleasure out of the meeting, etc) but YES I will be going on the date (Friday to be exact!!) lol! also Sunshine2, I thought about the '30' part too--especially about when Jesus began his ministry. I don't know when Timothy had his ministry but he was a young man! I thought this could either be the man's age (like in the future) or when we'll be in ministry together, etc. I think though that was just a number here--it could be when I get married!!lol praying ...Lurdys, he does happen to be a "single father" --which in this case isn't so bad! We'll see what happens!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:10 pm

well, getting married certainly is a big part of one's destiny hee hee

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:21 pm

By Jewish law you couldnt be a rabbi, untill the age of 30.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:29 pm

David wasn't crowned king until the age of 30

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Marriage BETTER be apart of mine Sunshine!!lol....just jokin!

You guys have given some interesting points. I'm going to do more research on biblical references/traditions concerning age/ #30--I'm pondering now!!!lol...I wonder what I'll be doing by 30?--that's only 6 years away! cool OMG! I just read in Genesis 41 that after Joseph had been in jail for two years he became "Second in command" to Pharoah over all Egypt at the age of 30 (v. 46)! HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!!!

thanks again, I was wondering why that number was in my spirit!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Well, all joking aside, do have a good time...and let us know how the books/bible/Timothy part manifests...part of it is that he's from your church but I suspect there's more...how exciting!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:27 pm

I definitely will! Pray to that I "keep it holy"! bandaid lol!

Thanks and smooches kiss

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:24 pm

MANIFESTION (8/20/09)

ALERT! ALERT!! SOMETHING NEW HAS OCCURED! lol!

As you all know, I'm now in school and have moved on campus. Well yesterday, every building was having their "first week" mandatory meeting. I ended up going to my friends building for her meeting. Her RA (resident assistant--over the particular dorm building) was fiery and bold--he sounded just like a preacher (and come to find out he has just recently gotten saved in the past year-that could explain the baby part--and he teaches bible studies on campus) and I was impressed (a Godly man gets me everytime!!! lol! ) Just like in a previous dream I had, everyone was standing in a circle around him--engaging in what he was saying. He commanded attention and people were all ears--impressive being that he was short!! lol! Also in the dream, this guy had on neon yellow and was on television and inside a magazine--well IRL, this guy had on "lime green" and his major is the same as mine: Mass communications! Anyway, after the meeting, I set outside with a couple of girls talking and when I was about to go to my building, the guy came out and started up a conversation with me. He asked me how old I was (and I was embarrassed to tell him) but just like in the dream, he didn't seem to be concerned about that. I told him that he has "sounded like a preacher" etc and he said he "didn't mean to"--laughing nervously etc. We were just talking back and forth (and of course I felt awkward because that crowd was looking at us) and come to find out, he said he had seen me around (but of course I hadn't met him officially until last night). I was surprised to see his stand for God and his interest actually. I was so impressed that he was bold about the word and his lifestyle. I also remember a dream I had in the past (summer 2008) where a mail carrier came into my neighborhood and I asked was there any mail for my house (my current house I was living in with my parents?) She pulled out a letter and gave it to me as I sat on some steps that clearly looked like someone else's house. Anyway, the woman said that "My husband will be on campus at the TAYLOR CENTER (a student center where many students gather etc) passing out fliers (in this case the fliers were neon/multicolored thinking in the lobby/cafeteria. Well at this meeting (which I'm not saying means anything) he was "passing out fliers wearing something "neon-ish". Talking to him last night, was TOTALLY unexpected.

I kinda like him (I'm currently doing the "Doctor Evil pinky to the mouth thing") lol!

I dont' know, we'll see what happens! I try not to think too deep about stuff! He's not even my type!

thanks for listening!

p.s. As for the other guy mentioned in the first manifestation: he wasn't good to fool with!! lol!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:11 pm

ok, my dear, we shall see...

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:59 pm

He's not even my type!

Hmmm, mmm! Many a friend has made that statement...just remember Psalm 37:4....today he's not your type, tomorrow you're obsessed... lol! ...not trying to marry you off before your first date, but just sayin'.... flower lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:02 am

:cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: Well, I AM trying to marry you off. We need some marriages poppin off on these boards. I am SOOOOO excited. It's too close to the dream Desi...Girl...enjoy the ride...I BLESS YOU CHILD!!!!!! happy dance happy dance happy dance

The "doctor evil pinky thing" had me rollin... rofl

Oh, by the way...when things start getting a bit more serious, I will PM you my address because I want an invite to the wedding. I just need advance notice so I can get a good airfare rate...uh huh..I'm inviting myself. :yes: :giggle:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:04 am

Oh BTW...is that why you haven't been around much lately? Uh huh, I'm jus sayin... lol!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:34 am

Hi Desiree...be very prayerful.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:35 am

Sponsored content