Robin Thicke dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robin Thicke dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:24 am

I had a dream about Robin Thicke. (He is a popular singer/songwriter and his father is Alan Thicke {Family Ties}. His music is very "new soul/r&b" sounding--I like the "old school" flavor to it!) Anyway, he comes over to my parents house (not real house) and my parents and I are in the backyard. Its a sun-shiny day. He pulled up in his black top down (he is also dressed in nice black attire with matching hat cocked to the side all "cool" like) and my dad excitedly gets in the passenger's side---both bobbing their heads to the music coming from the radio. I believe the song is, "Sweetest love"--Robin's latest single. I notice that Robin looks similar to my father--in the dream, Robin is supposed to be my father's son. Robin has gray hair and glasses and even though I know its Robin, I see my dad moreso come out of him. At one point Robin even liked me but I guess he realized since he was married that it would never work between us? Suddenly I see a glimpse of Robin's wife (actress Paula Patton) come to the house to retrieve him. Robin smiles back at me as they leave together.

HUH?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin Thicke dream

Post by callienicolaysen on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi I know this is some years later but I actually had a dream about Robin Thicke a nights ago... I posted the dream I had twice on the dream interpretation section.. no one responded to it yet...

As for your dream, I strongly believe that your parents are representative of God. The fact that your father got so excited about spending time with Robin even if just being in the passengers seat shows God's excitement about people seeking Him. I believe God is telling you and me that God is going to be working in Robin Thicke's life to draw him to Himself. I may be mistaken but that's my interpretation.

As for Paula Patton retrieving him from the house, I believe she may be symbolic too. Again, I'm not sure, but that's my hunch.

Robin Thicke has actually been in the public eye a lot recently. He and his wife are reportedly in the act of getting a divorce which is why the whole talk of being married in this dream is symbolic.

I think this is lliterally about Robin Thicke. It's also fantastic because it's showing tat God is personally reaching out to those in Hollywood!!!

Maybe you can help me out with my dream. It has the same title as this post and it was posted yesterday. hopefully my dream and your dream are linked!!!

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top