Blackberries and ipods found on bushes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blackberries and ipods found on bushes!

Post by lily on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:56 am

My 12 year old daughter, who is a dreamer like me, has dreams on a regular basis. Here's a short but curious one she had this morning:

She and I went out into our backyard (the same our real life one) and we saw that on the bushes that encompass our back deck were a lot of brand new and working blackberrys, mp3 players, ipods, a wireless portable dvd player (just one), cell phones, etc. We began to collect them, and gathered as many as we could get to. Some of them were buried in the bushes and even under snow that was on the bushes. There was also snow on the ground (and there is still snow for real!). The snow did no damage to any of the gadgets.

We were quite excited to find this stuff. I was mostly excited about an mp3 player or something like that. She was most excited about the shiny brand new portable dvd player.

Since I'm really wanting to learn to interpret my dreams, or hers for that matter, I'll give my thoughts:

I tend to think that it's for her and for me. We both have prophetic giftings, and I'm wondering if God is going to newly equip us, her in particular with the gift of seeing things/visions, and me to be able to hear God more. And that the time is now or soon.

I'm not sure about the other items being covered in snow that we couldn't get to. Maybe they will be retrieved later?

lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blackberries and ipods found on bushes!

Post by Jodi on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:34 am

Hi, Lily.
Before I read your thoughts, I was thinking that these are forms of communication. Some are visual and others are auditory. So I think that your interpretation is correct. Notice that there is an abundance of these communication devices. Did you gather some of each of these, but were especially excited about the mp3 player? Or did you only pick up the mp3 players because those are the ones that excited you? If you picked up all kinds, then I think it also means that you will be gifted with many kinds of communication from God, but your favorite will be hearing from Him and your daughter's favorite will be seeing His dreams and visions. But hearing and seeing won't be the only way you communicate. I don't know much about the other kinds of devices, since I've never used some of them. You related the mp3 player to hearing and the dvd player to seeing. How do the other devices relate to ways to communicate? Please post what your ideas are on this. What a blessing for you and your daughter! Yay, God!
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lily on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:49 am

Hi Jodi, thanks so much for responding.

There were many we were each gathering up, but we were each excited about a particular device. I'd so love to hear from God, especially in regards to praying for people at church during ministry time. That would be a dream come true.

Funny, my daughter even struggled to describe some of them because we don't have a lot of them ourselves besides a cellphone and mp3 players, so she was saying, "you know those things, um, are they blueberries?"
hee hee
There was only one dvd player, though where there were still devices buried under snow, there might be more. It was prophesied over her when she was 2 that she would eventually see angels!

I suppose cell phones would indicate 2-way communication, maybe learning to converse with God, to ask him questions and be impressed with an answer.

I myself am not really familiar with blackberrys and ipods. It's all pretty curious!

It is a humbling dream!! :smile:

lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:59 am

Lily,
Maybe you could ask some friends who do use those devices? or look it up online? I heard once that land phones represent communicating with God (2-way) while at home and cell phones represent communicating with Him while on the move. It will be interesting what other implications there are based on the other devices!
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lily on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:28 am

I'll put what I found here, in case anyone in the future has a dream with such devices in the near future. She said these things were quite thin in the dream, like the latest models, not thick and clunky. What's weird is I didn't even realize how thin these things have become lately until googling them now.

Blackberrys:

• Camera (2.0 MP)
  • Built-in GPS
  • Media Player
  • Video Recording
  • BlackBerry® Maps
  • Wireless Email
  • Organizer
  • Browser
  • Phone
  • Corporate Data Access
  • SMS/MMS
  • Wi-Fi® support
Ipod-nano (she specifically mentioned "nano")

• plays music
  • plays video
  • has amazing browsing capabilities for your stored music
Good idea to really look into the devices Jodi!

lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:25 pm

what a cool dream! and beautiful interpretation lily!
thumbs

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lily on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:56 am

Thanks Daph! It is pretty cool!

lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:06 am

Lily, notice the functions of some of the features. It seems like the functions help make the dream's meaning more specific. It seems you and your daughter will see the "big picture," know how to get from where we are to where we need to be, see visions (static and moving), talk with (be heard) and hear from God, and have Words of knowledge for the Body of Christ. It seems "remembrance' has something to do with it all too because the devices record or store information for looking at again later. Maybe you'll have an awesome capacity to remember things of God or maybe "remembrance" means you'll be remembered. Please pray for confirmation before taking my word for this. The functions of the other features might say more but I'm not sure how they function. Maybe people who are more technology savy can help with the implications of those things. What an awesome, incredible dream of promise from God!

I pray for His wisdom, humility, and love to cloak you and your daughter so you can carry this blessing. Strengthen them to stand against anything that would come against them. Help them only be strengthened and not weakened by any attacks, but Lord please protect them and spare them from attacks that would cut too deep. Protect and bless the health, lives, and relationships of them and their loved ones. Praise You, God, for granting such a blessing. In Jesus' holy and loved name, amen.

Blackberrys:
Know where you are and how to get where you want to be:
* BlackBerry® Maps
* Built-in GPS
Visuals - Relates to Visions:
* Camera (2.0 MP) - records (remembers?) visuals
* Video Recording - same as above, but with motion
Communication:
* Phone
* Wireless Email
Knowledge:
* Corporate (Body - as in Body of Christ/ also [literally] business) Data
Access - access to information for the Body of Christ
I don’t know where these fit or how they function:
* Media Player
* Organizer
* Browser
* SMS/MMS
* Wi-Fi® support

Ipod-nano (she specifically mentioned "nano")
Praises:
* plays music
Visions with movement:
* plays video
Don’t know how this fits in:
* has amazing browsing capabilities for your stored music

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lily on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:23 am

Wow Jodi, thanks. I've actually just come out of a season of testing and refining, which was very very difficult. But through God's grace and although it was a very painful season, I feel a new level of strength and wisdom....though I know I'll never stop needing to grow continually, and I'm sure the refining will continue!

I know that with giftings, a great amount of integrity is required. So I really appreciate your prayers for my daughter and me! Plus I figure I really need to learn to interpret my dreams and take them more seriously so I can avoid unnecessary trouble. When I look back, The Lord had given me a warning dream, but I walked right into the trap. Still, God used my blunder for good, and I've learned so much, and it revealed a lot about the condition of my heart.

I'll continue to pray over this dream. I really really appreciate all your input!!!!!

flower

lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 am

You're welcome, Lily. It's exciting what God is doing.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top