Reccurring dream: Pregnency test HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reccurring dream: Pregnency test HELP!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:22 pm

I had this dream yesterday morning...I was at home & I was taking a pregnancy test I took two of them & they came back positive, Then I went to a womans Clinic I got there just before it closed for the day I took the test & it came back positive. This was the 3rd test I took. The nurse made an appointment for me to have an ultrasound done but she decided not to because there was something wrong with my insurance.. I ran home to tell my friends the good news. I was walking into the house & my best friend grabbed me she asked me if I was pregnant I was trying to get to the bathroom because I felt sick... Everyone in the room was talking I never knew what they were saying but I felt uneasy like I'd done something wrong... I posted a baby ticker on my myspace page. Then my friend Lapierre called me & I told him the news. He was'nt happy he was disappointed he seemed like he was mad & I was deeply hurt..The last thing I remember was calling my friend alex ( the father of my child.) to tell him because I knew that he would be happy. thinking :uhoh:

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reccurring dream: Pregnency test HELP!!

Post by Jodi on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 am

Is Alex the father of your child IRL or the father of the new baby in the dream?

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 pm

He was the father of the new baby in the dream...I remember trying to call him & my mother because I knew they would be happy about it.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Is there something that you're currently involved in or will be involved in that some people will be disappointed/unhappy about you pursuing? I wonder (because you saw that you were pregnant after three times) if the thing will for sure be yours? Maybe even your friend (the one who asked if you were pregnant) will be the one who will be closely involved with that project, etc?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top