Dreams that have become increasingly disturbing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams that have become increasingly disturbing

Post by Reca on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:47 am

I really would like interpretation of these dreams as they beginning to cause me concern.

I've had 4 dreams about cars. In the dreams I'm never in the car; I'm just watching them. The first dream I had a year ago was of me walking down a dirt road. On the same side there was a car coming down. When it reached a certain spot in the road, it fell through the ground. I thought to myself "If I had taken another step I would've fallen." I crossed over to the other side of the road and the mud on the other side was very thick and sticky. I had no shoes on and I became more and more afraid to walk to along because the ground looked like at any minute it was going to collapse and I would fall through. I had to stop at a tree and start crying but then I keptgoing and made it all the way to the end of the road.

I can't remember the 2nd dream. In the 3rd dream. I was looking out of the window of my apartment building and I saw a plane that was VERY close. A few seconds later it crashed. In the dream there was a highway that ran from directly in front of the building, underneath it as if the building was an underpass and all the way back. But when the plane crashed, It made a HUGE hole in the road. Me and some other people were trying to war the people driving in their car to stop so they wouldn't fall in but they couldn't hear us or they ignored us and one by one they went sailing into the hole. You would think they would've stopped when they saw the car before them go into the hole but they didn't.

The 4th dream I had this morning was of me looking out of the window. There's an entrance to th parking lot in the front the building that the church next door uses on Sunday's and during the week for meetings. The entrance is on the right but in the dream it was straight ahead. There was snow on the ground and right at the entrance to the parking lot there was an ice patch. One car crashed as it was trying to get itand then more cars crashed till there was a pile up. Everyone was OK except one man who was stuck under a car. Everyone was trying to hurry and get him outbecause they knew the cars were about to explode. A few seconds later, the car did explode right where the man was and I said " He's dead" but when the flames died down he was still alive and people were able to get him out. More cars came and they slid on the ice patch and went sliding into a wall one by one like they were ona slip and slide. I thought the same thing as in the other dream. 'Why won't they stop if they see the other cars crashing into the wall?'

Any help you all can offer in interpretating these dreams, I would appreciate it.

Reca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams that have become increasingly disturbing

Post by ThisIsSparta on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:35 am

are there people in your life whose lives reflect the different scenarios illustrated in this dream?

are you watching people ruin their lives and feel that it "if you had/hadn't done such and such...your life would be ruined too"?

that's the best i got.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reca on Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:21 am

Well in one instance with a certain person in my family, I've seen the mistakes someone in my life has made. The dreams could be a warning not to make those same mistakes.

Reca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:40 am

I agree with thisissparta that the dream is showing you others whose lives have been damaged and would like to add that it's also about awareness, being aware of the signs in our lives that a certain life path is harmful and heeding those signs and making better decisions. It could be a warning not to make the same mistakes and it could also be a warning to intercede for others who you feel are in that situation or about to be in that situation.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redbird65 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:12 am

The cars represent people that you come into contact with every day. people who are without jesus. People who have no hope of knowing who Jesus is unless you tell them. This is a warning dream that you can have an efect on people to lead them to the hope of Christ . They are on a road to destruction and dont even see the signs of dissaster until its too late.i.e. the :pile up".
Spread the word. Be a light. You will never know until you are standing before the Lord ,who's life you may have saved just by being kind and showing a dying world the Love of Jesus who died for them so that they may be set Free.
God Bless

redbird65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top