Good Food, Great song, wrong singer ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Food, Great song, wrong singer ?

Post by tamiek on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:22 pm

I don't know if this is just a random dream or if it has any prophetic significance at all. It was weird.

I was in a large room with a lot of other people and I was standing in a buffet line putting exquisite things on my plate. I picked a hard boiled egg to add to (a salad, I think). I heard music playing, a beautiful rendition of Lionel Richie's "Hello". When I looked up on a stage and saw the man playing the piano, and singing it wasn't Lionel Richie. It was Michael Jackson. I and the other people in the room then felt disgusted as if Michael Jackson was doing Lionel Richie a disfavor by singing his beautiful song. I was thinking about the accusations against Michael Jackson being a child molester.

I am not a fan of either Michael Jackson or Lionel Richie in real life. I haven't heard either of their music since the eighties.

Maybe this was just a random weird dream or maybe there is some meaning behind it. I don't know. :duhh:

tamiek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Food, Great song, wrong singer ?

Post by ThisIsSparta on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:37 am

i could suggest that you look at some people or situation in your life that mirrors what happened in this dream.

something where someone or something isn't happening the way it should, someone else is doing something in place of the right person, etc...

if you come up with nothing then it possibly was just a random dream.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top