The Family Car is Stolen!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Family Car is Stolen!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:59 pm

I'm at a facy hotel (like the Mariott or Hilton) with my family (my siblings and mom). Supposedly my ex and some of my friends are also at this same hotel. We're all just hanging out (with the exception of my ex that is!!lol). I believe that my ex is just walking around and mingling with others. I see my ex and think: "Man, I see him before I graduate" and he just looks (he doesn't say anything--he's just there). My ex's wife is there too but he's never around her--just with everyone else. Inside our room, I am doing mom's hair, while she is sitting on the edge of the hotel bed (at one point she resembles Jemma jameson--that woman who is a superstar in Adult film). I keep looking at her profile and can see how she has gotten her face tightened and where there's a lot of foundation. For some reason I am intrigued. Her blue eyes are amazingly beautiful. Jenna turns back into my mom again, at I try to remove the red comb out of her hair that has made an automatic parting (weird). We move to the mirror/sink and instead of there being the bathroom door, there's the exit door to the room in its place. I hear people outside. I hear people say, "Brother ________ (my ex's name)". This is the name that people call him when he's around the saints or in church. I'm like, "my ex MUST be here". I roll my eyes.

As my family gets ready to go somewhere, I walk past two men standing by themselves- dressed in big white t-shirts, glasses, and I notice silver rolex-like watches glistening on their wrists. They are just leaning and observing people as they walk by--I see them look at me, thinking they are going to try to "make advances", etc. I leave the rest of the pack (as they were trying to get their belongings). I see the men standing by a white rent-a-car and the scenery is look suspicious. They're trying to mumble to eachother while asking me a question at the same time. They put their hands on the door and I'm like, "what are they doing?" Suddenly a woman (from out of no where) gets into the driver's seat and the two men get into the backseat from both sides trying to sing a song! I instantly realize--this was our car! (IRL, we don't have a vehicle like that)

From the distance I see a tall man with a bald head, wearing a maroon colored shirt (who I assume is my ex in the dream because I notice the back of his head and his slender build, though I never look at him in the face). He's carrying a white/floral colored baby's car seat (the baby inside looks like a newborn), in the dream this is my little sister (IRL, my siblings are much older). My ex is apparently trying to help out the family with their belongings, etc. I'm annoyed that he is there and trying to be chivalrous! I say to him, "you might as well put that down (what you're carrying)" ( I remember having on a white tank top dress--the kind that tie up at the shoulders---with mutli-color flowers in it)

As the woman pulls out of the parking space, I try to hold on to the side view mirror, encouraging the thieves to stop (its no use!) I let go, in fear that they would drag me and kill me! I pick up a rock and try to throw it at the vehicle before it leaves the lot, but the rock ends up hitting another car instead--shattering its side view and cracking the driver's side window! At this point, I am frustrated.

OUR CAR WAS STOLEN!!! I COULDNT BELIEVE IT!! what were we going to do now?!

I immediately run into the hotel to tell my mom what happened. I run all the way up the carpeted steps (a couple of levels) and then I pull her down to tell her! I don't know what she will say!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Family Car is Stolen!

Post by ThisIsSparta on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Do you feel that something isn't happening the way you wanted?

Something isn't working like you had hoped?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:45 pm

I don't know yet--I can't really say.

My dreams are usually prophetc (literal) so maybe the answer will be different depending on what happens in the future.

thanks for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top