A night of dreaming..from God?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night of dreaming..from God?

Post by ree on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:42 am

Hi guys! I thought I'd post this here also, as I am not sure who reads what where now adays! lol here goes
I had a very unsettled night last night with a few simular themed dreams..I'd really like some insight if anyone can help.

Background

As some may have read I have been going through a very difficult time here in my ministry, there is no doubt that I am under real spiritual attack. Its got to the point now that its manifesting in the physical quite tangibly. Yesterday once again I was threatned by some street kids that they were going to kill me. I have and will ignore and rebuke this..but I feel these threats are very spiritual and not just upset little kids.

Dreams

1) I feel this was demonic as a friend was telling me her daughter kept seeing witches in her dreams I said we should pray for her, when we tried to it was like I couldnt pray, I was praying in tongues and something was trying to stop me and intimidate me. I woke up in real life rebuking the devil and praying in tongues.

2) I had to change my wedding plans, I was walking down a very dark street, infact the whole dream was dark which makes me question its origin. I changed them for 2 reasons, it was happening in a few weeks and I hadnt sent invitation and no one knew about the wedding (it was with my MP) so I delayed its for 3 or 4 weeks. I thought then I can let everyone know I am getting married and send the invites. The other reason it was delayed is because me and my MP were having problems..we needed to speak. There were just a few weird things about that dream including a sex scene...

3) I was in country I used to live in, and I saw a man with a gun walk past me..i saw the gun. he then began to shoot, he was shooting people of color like me! I met a few other people including people of color and we had to run away, it was a real threat. Eventually we got on a bus and there was a black man who wasnt afraid at all and helped us. He was singing about the blood of Jesus. Then I heard they caught the men (to my suprise) and we stopped outside a christian bookshop!

4) I was at a train station waiting to get a ticket in line, the cashier placed the change of the woman infront down and the woman behind me took it! She walked off and I shouted out saying what she had done, as she got caught she came back pretended she was trying to find the womans whose change it was. I was mad and had a real feeling of if no one else speaks out I will! Then she said she was going to leave her visa card and open purse on the table..I said thats crazy why would you do that...leave if for the cashier to hold! Then another man came up to me and was talking but had an issue about my color! I eventually said look I am here get used to it, God made us all different colors its what makes life varied! He said but the problem is you are really irritating me..I said well thats tough, you should never have spoken to me! He went and I said out loud as I was signing for my ticket LORD WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!! HELP THESE PEOPLE AND HELP ME!

5) I had a dream about my fathers father who in real life is dead, in real life he never knew us as he rejected my dad for choosing my mum. I am the only one who never spoke to him or saw him. He was not a nice man. But in the dream he was really nice, he came to my mums house to stay, he had on a cream coat and cream/brown trilby hat. He wasnt that nice to everyone else, but was nice when he met me. I remember being concerned how he'd treat my mum and even making up her bed so he wouldnt see and It would look bad on her!

any insight to any of these would be appreciated..especially whether or not you feel the 1st 2 are from God or not!

Ree

p.s another short one I remember trying to find somewhere to bury 2 dead bodies!!

ree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A night of dreaming..from God?

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:15 pm

I sense like you said you were under spiritual attack during these time and these particular dreams fear is evoked like to intimidate you sounds like you need to be careful of the influences around you. Worldly people talking. What you watch on TV no scary films or murder movies. Also, stand on and take to heart even memorize scriptures about not fearing He will protect you. Psalms 91, and
2 Timothy 1:17
For 1063 God 2316 hath 1325 0 not 3756 given 1325 us 2254 the spirit 4151 of fear 1167; but 235 of power 1411, and 2532 of love 26, and 2532 of a sound mind 4995.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 am

Lord we ask that you protect Ree according to psalms 91, and protect against these youths, even as you protected Elisha. Lord, go before your people and may your enemies be scattered. Let Ree be your light as she resists her own will and humbles herself to your will-if at all possible we ask for redemption of these youth, but if not protect her as you protected Elisha. Cause confusion in their midst as you did for Jehoshaphat. Lord, we praise you and magnify your mighty name because of your greatness, and because of your wonderous works that you are performing. In Jesus' name, we ask it all.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:26 am

Ree,

#4 The woman behind you (the past) robbing from the woman in front of you (future.) Righteous indignation gets a hold of you and you are demanding justice. You want there to be retribution.

retribution - a justly deserved penalty
retribution - the act of correcting wrongdoingcorrection, rectification - the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake; setting right
[/td][/tr][tr][td valign="top"]
retaliation, revenge - action taken in return for an injury or offense
[/td][/tr][/table]

Satan does not want Gods people to begin to cry out for Justice. Nor does he want them to exercise their right to do so. He knows the righteous judge will be stirred to answer their cries, and satan's camp will be plundered of the goods he has stolen. Property that belongs to God's people, and souls ...

Luke 18:1-14 (New International Version)

The Parable of the Persistent Widow
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. He said: "In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared about men. And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against my adversary.'

"For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or care about men, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won't eventually wear me out with her coming!' "

And the Lord said, "Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"

What ever robbed you in the past, whether it was generational or from your personal past, your coming into an awareness of it, and when you begin to cry out about it, (maybe your doing that right now). The enemy is attacking you for that, from, what seems an unrelated source. But it is because you are moving the heart of the Righteous Judge to bring justice, and that intimidates spiritual oppositions, because it will bring restitution, and retribution.

In return it will bless your ministry, as well. You are under attack because this is bigger than you realize. But, greater is he that is in you, then he that is in the world. Keep soliciting prayer, and continue in prayer, you were keeping your focus and didn't fall out of line; you continued to purchase your ticket and and go about the Lords business, so you are right on track and right on time. - In Christ -dee

ps. The part about the purse and the credit card- I didn't get whose purse, it belonged to, regardless, their is wisdom in what you were instructing the person to do with their purse, and this is probably God showing you that you will be (or) all ready are doing this in real life.

#5 This dream is a side note to #4 It identifies what was "stolen". Even though your grandfather was not nice, there was a spiritual inheritance from God that would have come through him. Perhaps an attribute, a gift, or an inheritance that you were cut off from. The grandfather showed you favor in the dream, maybe this favor would have been in real life. But it also shows that you have favor with God, and that which the enemy has taken from you, possibly even from this broken relationship, God is going to restore to you, and back into your family line.

On a natural level, it would be interesting to know what good things he offered as an individual. Perhaps also, we need to bury the dead thing. Any unforgivness towards him, or bad report, that you may have inherited from your 2 parents need to be laid to rest. Thus burying the dead bodies.

Last edited by NeWine on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED A Paragraph about DREAM #5)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 pm

First and foremost, yes you are under spiritual attack. Praise God that you are under the blood of Jesus. In the one dream where the person helps you and talks about the blood of Jesus is an angel of the Lord. That to me is clear. I do not interpret dreams but that stood out like a sore thumb.

Heavenly Father,

We thank you that you have given us all authority over the enemy. According to Luke 10:19 we have authority over the power of the enemy and nothing will by any means harm us. Father we thank you also for the protective blood of Jesus which is washed over Ree and all the people she knows and her property and even her finances. Father we thank you that you are defending her even as we speak and that you are giving her sound council and keeping her in the ways of the Lord. That she will wake morning by morning in your word and prayerful each day, entrusting you with her care. Father we thank you that the enemy is under our feet right where he belongs and that he has no power over us except that which we give him and praise Jesus, Ree is not going to let that happen in her life. She will be standing on the word and rebuking the devil in Jesus name. Even in her sleep while she is unable to speak her spirit will cry for Jesus and he will come to her aid. He will not tarry. We give you all the praise and the glory that we are more than conquerors thru Christ Jesus who strengthens us. Satan we come against all spirits of fear, confusion, control, condemnation, whitchcraft-occult, Jezebel, Poverty, Preversion, Strife, Idolatry and bind them now in Jesus name. We command you spirits right now in Jesus name to go into a lock box and we render you mute, useless, deaf and dumb. We command that you may not even speak or move in Jesus name. We ask now that ministering angels would lock the box and present it to the feet of the Lord Jesus Christ. We thank you Jesus that you bring your peace and your love now to Ree. We thank you Lord that Ree is making a conscious decision to forgive all that may have offended her. She remembers that this decision is not a feeling but a choice to forgive. She blesses all those who have offended her and thanks you Father for your grace which allows her to do so. Father again we praise you for your wonderous works and your goodness and mercy but above all your forgiveness which allows us to forgive. We pray this is Jesus name, Amen!

your servant,

Connie

Ree,

Repeat the prayer out loud. It has power when spoken. I will be in agreement with you. I will be prayerful and add you to my daily prayer list. God bless you and keep you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:52 pm

I added a paragraph with my post regarding Number#5.

bless you- dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top