Red Ladybugs!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Ladybugs!!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:12 pm

I had dream the other morning about ladybugs. They were crawling on the floor and I remember looking at the ladyugs like wow those are big ladybugs. I remember my mother was in the dream but I do not remember the entire dream. But what really stood out was the ladybugs. I remember seeing the restroom in the dream then I woke up. I did not have a bad feeling when I woke up. Do you have insight from the Lord. I know the ladybugs is something signficant happy dance

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Ladybugs!!

Post by lola21st on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:56 am

This is interesting.... thinking

The only thing that I know about ladybugs is that they eat the bugs that eat and ruin plants and gardeners/farmers love them because of that. And they're relatively harmless.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:16 am

hmm interesting!! there were just crawling and they were big, like usually.. arent lady bug small. I mean they were mega big maybe about the size of a toddler hand or bigger.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Interesting indeed!

When I think of bugs, I think of "something pestering" and annoying, but when I think of ladybugs I think of the opposite--something "enchanting", "wonderment". "unique"--childish (as in the joy of childhood, being in the backyard, catching lightning bugs, butteflies, flying kites, etc). I wonder if you'll be experiencing this same type of feeling in the future--something BIG but not alarming but welcoming and satisfying (it will stand out)?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Desire I agree I was thinking the same. Some reason my mom was in the dream.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:29 pm

:) not to be offensive, but is your mom dead or alive? What feelings did you have when you saw her there in your dream?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:00 pm

No problem my mom is still alive.. I still live with her. When I saw her I did not have a bad feeling. I can see her talking to someone else but I can not remember who she was talking to I know it was a female, or possibly someone in my family. I remember going to the restroom and I was still amazed at the ladybugs. I know I woke up with a calm feeling but yet curious about the ladybugs.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:17 pm

does she normally IRL talk to people when you're around her, or do you think her being in the dream was signifcant at all?

Whenever I think of restrooms I think of "relief", "cleansing", etc. I wonder if this is what will happen for you (depending on how you dream) and if this will be a time or "restoration" that will bring contentment? Do you think you need to cleanse or remove yourself from some things--maybe even concerning the family? (just a thought).

please pray on this
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Bingo....you hit right on the head..My family has been a burden for me. THey are in a slouthful state. I been asking God to give me direction to move,

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Amen!! I been asking God to prepare a place to move... Thank you

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 am

lola21st wrote:This is interesting.... thinking

The only thing that I know about ladybugs is that they eat the bugs that eat and ruin plants and gardeners/farmers love them because of that. And they're relatively harmless.

Good morning, KimieKimie~that was interesting, you seeing those ladybugs in the dream. When I was cutting my mom's lawn the other day, there were an inordinate amount of red ladybugs that were coming out and flying around me. This dream is peculiar. The thing that came to mind is that the works of Satan are being destroyed. When I think of plants in terms of humanity, I think of wheat and tare. Plants can be destroyed by the bugs that eat their sap. Ladybugs eat the aphids and mites and other little bugs that destroy the plants. Wow, Lola21st, that really impacted me. Kimie, that dream is so unusual. FYI, Kimie, still waiting at my pool of Bethesda.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi. Lightbeam its been awhile. I agree with all of you. I think the ladybugs are taking away all the bad so I can recieve the good god promise me. After I looked up Ladybug I came to a similar solutions. So it seem like we all agree and in the bible it says seek Godly Counsel. I will let you all know the outcome. I am glad better days are ahead of me. Lightbeam , what are you waiting for....

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi. Lightbeam its been awhile. I agree with all of you. I think the ladybugs are taking away all the bad so I can recieve the good god promise me. After I looked up Ladybug I came to a similar solutions. So it seem like we all agree and in the bible it says seek Godly Counsel. I will let you all know the outcome. I am glad better days are ahead of me. Lightbeam , what are you waiting for....

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Wow, Lightbeam, thanks for taking that information about the ladybug to the next level, I didn't see that. What you said, impacted me! And I agree with what Desiree said about the bathroom/cleansing....

Yes, definitely let us know the outcome, I am excited for you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:32 am

Well, as you know, I have been going through a real storm of events. Sometimes, as Christians, when we go through trials, it's because we have done something or are holding onto things that God is trying to shake off of us. To our friends, we are these Godly persecuted folks, but deep in our spirit, we can see that God is working out things that don't need to be there, like He used the Chaldeans to beat idolatry out of Israel in the book of Habbakkuk. Then He said of the Chaldeans, "You think that you are a great race of people, and that you are taking over My people by your own strength, your own might, your own hand. But you cannot see and understand that I removed my hedge from them and allowed you, even sent you to be an object of judgement. But once I am done with that, I will get you in turn for your bloodthirsty, merciless tactics." I think of myself in those terms. Whether I am better or worse than any other person, I cannot say. I would just say that I am not able to compare myself to God. What I am going through, I am truly learning to appreciate, Kimie and Lola (my aces), because I see my sin and my arrogance, and even my "assumed" righteousness. So I know in my heart that God let me go through this trial for my own good so I could see what was in my own heart and to draw me closer to Him willingly. Oh! How many times has God drawn me closer, and I was unwilling (running away from something to Him) instead of just wanting to run to Him regardless, like a lover who waits expectantly for the passion of the first kiss. I was reading Song of Solomon yesterday. Everyday, now, even though I am unemployed and was refused benefits, it just seems like I wait for the morning time so that I can experience that first Kiss, so tender, with sweetness of breath, and every night, it seems that I have starved for the ending caress of sleep. During the day, I hunt for His face, and I can feel my heart pick up speed at the thought of experiencing God in all the ways that He will show me. So, I know I should have privately messaged this to you ladies, but I wanted to say that to you. I was thinking about the value of friendship, and about my friends that I had to leave behind. Even of the friends that were not friends and I knew it, but I loved them anyway. I believe that we make choices in life, but when you know that God places someone in your life that brings difficulties to you, and you cannot remove them, God may not be trying to change them...just trying to change you. I believe that God was trying to pull true forgiveness and love out of me, and not that pious stuff that melts in the strength of sunlight. Forgiveness that says, I can look over what you did to try to kill my life, break my spirit, and take my future. Most of all, I learned that I can forgive the person fully and trust God fully. I think that when someone or something hurts you, the Devil tries to put a link in your heart that says, "God allowed this-therefore, I cannot trust God not to let me be hurt." Then he keeps trying to insert different links that connect to each other. IE, if He will allow me to be hurt, then maybe He won't deliver me. If He won't deliver me, then maybe He won't save me. Then it undermines your footing on the Rock, and you can't hear Him. God taught me these things - I have never been at this point in my life. But I can boldly declare that no matter what the next 24 hours bring, or any hours after it, God will always deliver me to the destiny that He has for me. Seven times He was telling me that He would send a whirlwind on His enemies. The first time was through Jeremiah 23, He told me why in Jeremiah 19. That was the even of what I now know was the beginning of tornado week. I can say that I have never seen so many tornadoes since then. It is ironic that while I am going through, the Lord has been giving me words to speak to so many, and they accept Christ. So, Kimie, what I am waiting for is a healing in my soul. I am not even waiting for my mate, because he is coming. He might hate that he has do the will of God right now, but we will have great joy. I dream about him every night, now, and the conversations are clear a crystal. No, I am willing to be made whole and I cannot do that by avoiding my trials and trying to be delivered prematurely. If a baby was delivered prematurely, we would have to pray for her survival and strength and quick maturity. How much more for a Christian!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Amen!! I pray God will be done in your life. Thank you powerful women of God. I want to write more but I will PM you

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:24 pm

Woman of God, thank you for that testimony (and your kind words)! I am encouraged by the depth of your faith, patience and obedience! There is a huge blessing waiting for you on the other side of this trial - everything that was lost will be returned twofold. Two scriptures come to mind -

Job 5:17-18 -
17 Behold, happy is the man whom God corrects;
Therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty.

18 For He bruises, but He binds up;
He wounds, but His hands make whole."

Hebrews 12:10-11
10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. 11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top