Driving Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving Dream

Post by chica4christ on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:20 am

I had a dream in which my friends wife ( a devout catholic) my mom int he passenger seat and myself in the backseat were cruising along a forest area. It seemed scary at first because in real life my friends wife does NOT know how to drive but she seemed very comfortable and she seemed to be doing ok. After hesitating for a while and being uneasy, I finally relaxed and just sat in the back seat and took the view in, it was very peaceful.

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving Dream

Post by ThisIsSparta on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 am

what are your relationships with these women like in real life?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 am

I have no relationship with the lady that was driving the car and my mom is my best friend.

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:17 am

Just a thought....

Your friend's faith is what enabled her to drive confidently even though she hadn't driven before (it sounds like you knew she doesn't drive in the dream as well). Those whom God chooses, He equips.

You indicated that IRL she's a devout Catholic. IRL is she leading something that you're involved in and you wonder if she should be leading, perhaps based on her Catholic Christian beliefs? But then you realize that while there are differences, the core beliefs between Catholics and non-Catholics are the same? (Not knocking Catholics as I used to be a member of the Catholic church) This might be what the dream is showing you that may occur in the future if it isn't already occuring.

Please pray on what's been said and ignore anything that doesn't fit.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:17 am

Just a thought....

Your friend's faith is what enabled her to drive confidently even though she hadn't driven before (it sounds like you knew she doesn't drive in the dream as well). Those whom God chooses, He equips.

You indicated that IRL she's a devout Catholic. IRL is she leading something that you're involved in and you wonder if she should be leading, perhaps based on her Catholic Christian beliefs? But then you realize that while there are differences, the core beliefs between Catholics and non-Catholics are the same? (Not knocking Catholics as I used to be a member of the Catholic church) This might be what the dream is showing you that may occur in the future if it isn't already occuring.

Please pray on what's been said and ignore anything that doesn't fit.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:50 am

I have no connection and or ties to this woman. She is my friend's wife, and I barely have met her a handful of times.....

So, i dont know if she is suppose to be symbolic of someone or something.

I do have a friend that has a catholic background but he is trying to find himself in God and what that means for him, maybe the Lord is trying to tell me to chill out and not be so abrasive and or aggressive about ministering to him, to just lay back and let God be in control. My mom is in the passenger seat and to me this is significant because she is praying constantly for me to be on the right direction...

Who knows...

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Sorry, I misread - I thought she was a friend. Based on what you said, it's quite likely that she symbolizes someone else or a quality/personality trait. Is there someone that she reminds you of or is there something about her that made an impression on you, either physically or personality wise?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:31 pm

The impression that was made is because in REAL life she does not drive...and i was taken back by that. So, I was stressing out in the beginning but then realized she had it under control and I was able to chill out, relax and sit back and enjoy the view.

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:43 am

One thing I didn't notice earlier...do you remember whose car was being driven? Was she driving her car or yours?

(By the way, Happy Birthday! Flower Power I just noticed it on the homepage...)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 am

thanks for the bday wishes :)

Maybe it was my car??? because i was stressed out?

I dont remember that part of the dream, i was just stressed with her driving LOL.

Sorry, I'm of no help!!

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:19 pm

oh you're getting old!!!Lol just joking!

happy bday! Its a blessing to see another year!

smooches
desi

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:39 pm

I would pray for the Lord to clarify this part for you. If it was your car then I do think that the dream is telling you that someone will come into your life who leads/influences you in something. At first you'll be unsure of whether they're equipped to really lead, but you'll grow more comfortable with it as you see that they are equipped.

If the car is the woman's (or someone else's), then I think the dream is saying that someone around you is moving in a direction you're unsure that they're equipped to move in but over time you'll see that they are. Not to lead you about whose car it was, but the dream could be about your Catholic friend. You mentioned that he is exploring his relationship with God and that maybe the Lord is telling you to sit back and relax. That may well be the case. The Holy Spirit will guide him and equip him while you and your mom can pray for him...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top