Text message with emergency icons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Text message with emergency icons

Post by Tolos2009 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:42 pm

It is now 3:29 am in dc where I live and I cannot sleep. I was awoken by two dreams.

In the first dream, I am running and a man snatches me with force and knocks me to the ground and attempts to fondle me. Prior the man snatching me, I over hear a conversation between two men who are trying to figure out if I am the person, it seems they are confused between me and my daughter. Although we resemble, she is thin and I am thick. The man says in the dream, the thick one- enough force that when i wake up - I can still feel the grip

So i get up and pray - the first dream occured at around 2 am and than i go back to bed.

Than I have my second dream - I am sleep in the second dream and I receive a text message from my son and it has a emergency icon and the word D. In the dream, I see myself wake up and I say mom, lil aaron just text me and says there is a fire at the condo.
In the dream, I am awaken and get up. In real life, i spring out of the bed with the same message to tell my mom that lil aaron just sent me a text with an emergency icon and D. It was like he sent me the text because he was awake and didnt know what to do.

When I wake up, I realize that my son is with me in his room sleep. He is not at the condo with his Dad. So I check my entire house out, every window and and I wake my mom up and tell her my dream. than I call my son's father and ask him if everything is okay at his house and he says it is. Than I call back and ask him if he really got up and he says he did.

Any thoughts - i dont know if there is a connection between this dream and my dream about my mother-in-law.

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Text message with emergency icons

Post by Jodi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Dear Lord,
I pray for Tolos and her daughter to be protected from any kind of abuse and I ask for her whole family to be protected from fire and being burned. God, I also ask that you provide revelation of what this dream specifically means. In the meantime, give Tolos the security of knowing You are there for her and her family, looking out for them. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top