Cut a mans head!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cut a mans head!?

Post by Sirianta on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:53 am

Hey guys, I had a very strange dream about 1 month ago. Really don't know why I dreamt this.

I dreamt that a man was on his knees and I had a big knife in my hands (like a butchersknife). I was standing behind him. For some reason I had to cut this mans head. In the middle of his head where ones hair parts there was a very fine line from the top the the bottom. I had to cut with extreme precision on this line. Someone had to come in to keep his head still. I remembered the guy who's head I had to cut was scared. I also know the reason for me cutting his head wasn't to kill him, but I don't know why I had to do it. To our right there was a man who observed all of this while sitting on a chair.

I only made a very small cut - like about 1cm and a little blood came out and ran over his forehead and unto his nose.

I've never had a dream like this in my life and what is bothersome is that it didn't bother me to cut this man's head! The dream didn't feel evil. It felt like a normal thing to do. Very puzzeling. Don't know what to make of it. In real life this deed would be a very bad thing, but it felt very normal in the dream.

Then just after that I had a second dream. I looked at my hair in a mirror. The room I was in, was quite dim, I couldn't see very clear. I could see that my hair was a very light blonde and I took a piece of hair between my fingers and in the mirror I saw that the piece of hair had a purple glow. But it didn't feel as if this purple glow was a good thing. It felt negative.

I must mention that on the same day IRL I had been to the hair salon to colour my hair back to the blonde I've been all my life( I've been a brunette for the past 3 months). I coloured my hair back to the blonde, because a friend of mine who dreams a lot also had 2 dreams where my hair is a short blonde. She said that the dreams is definately from God. I just wanted to be obedient and go back to blonde

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cut a mans head!?

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:59 pm

the first dream made me feel like you are going to help someone by "operating" on them. you are possibly helping them with their way of thinking. Is someone you know being very negative and you are trying to help them see things with the glass half full? Im not sure about your hair dream.... i dont see how God would be upset if we died our hair, but thats my own personal opionion. I dont feel like it harms our bodies, but everyone is different. Purple on a negative scale stands for licentiousness.
hope this helps,
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:18 pm

HEY DAPH

This man could represent my husband. Hope so.

Blessings
xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top