Dream about mother in law

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about mother in law

Post by Tolos2009 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:13 pm

History: My mother in law died on Nov 20, 2008 suddenly
Her son and I have been separated for about two and half years now. Our relationship (her son and I) is very tumultouous.
We have been to counseling twice and are counseling now again and it seems that the problems have not ended and have only increased. He no longer wants to go to a counselor but I am still going because it is helping me deal with me. In addition, before his mom died - he had forbid me from talking to her and her death came as a shock to me because I never got to say bye or anything.

Now my dream happened after my morning prayer network with my pastor that is at 5am to 5:30am.

I dreamed that it was raining and I was going upstairs in a building to a prayer mtg and I saw my mother in law of whom was going in the same direction. I let her go before me up the stairs. Once we got to the top, the scene switched and her and I were seated at a table full of food and I was eating and I asked her how she was doing and she said she was doing fine. Than she just looked (not in a bad way) at me and the dream ended.

My mother in law before she died was very vocal not the silent type. I am sure the dream means something because she was not the type of person to not say anything.

Any thoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about mother in law

Post by M on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Your mother in law has nothing to do with her son anymore. And she is fine! If she was so verbal in real life, and did not speak to you in the dream it is because, nobody should have to tell you its time for you to move on and you will be be fine too. The Lord is telling you to move on and follow him up to a higher level.
But I could be wrong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top