Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chica4christ

God's will

Please pray for me to be in line with God's will and purpose in my life.

For my friends mother, his name is Aaron, I'm not sure what his mom's name is but she is dying from cancer, the Dr's dont give her past this week and he is unsure about her salvation.

And lastly, to be committed to serving in the church and finding where I'm suppose to be. As of late, spiritually I have not been reading, kind of praying and just want to be in tuned with the Holy Spirit.

I haven't dreamed in a while, i know some may say this is good because nothing major is coming up in your life which can mean peace or maybe because i'm not intuned with the Holy Spirit, then I have a wall up and God is not speaking.

And lastly i am in debt to my eyeballs, the easy route would be to move back home with parents, and I prayed about that last year and felt no peace..... I know I would get out of debt a lot faster, half the time if not faster moving back home....i'm just very frustrated and yes I'm tithing and giving above and beyond but I dont want to be a slave to my credit cards forever :uhoh:

praying thinking :blushing:

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK CHICA!!!

Definitely praying for you (and your friend) that God will lead you and direct you in all truth and that your friend will have total/complete peace! God is a god of miracles!

smooches
desiree

Hello Chica,

I have just prayed for you. Things will get better; I hope that you will find inner peace and may God bless you spiritually and financially.

praiseGod

Lots of love,
Rejoice

Chica4christ,

I would be happy to touch and agree in prayer for everything. I will add you to my journal. Remember that God has you at all times and that His arm is never to short to reach you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

thank you much dove-soluation, i felt the power of the holy spirit as I read your post....

What is so God is that as of late, different people that I do not communicate with on a regular basis have said that they have been praying for me and only God knows that I have needed those prayers now more than ever.

in Him,
Stephani

God bless u my sister!

Know that it is the Lord's will that you have peace. Only Jesus can provide this peace that you need. Father, in Jesus name I pray for peace right now in the mist of her storm. Jesus, we are reminded of how the disciple got all worked up becuase they could not understand how you could sleep while they were in the midst of a storm. Jesus, you are In Control of our Storm. Debt, credit cards, and bill collectors are all controlled by you.Father, we lift up the blood of Jesus over her finances, and we cancel the spirit of debt! Thank you Jesus that you paid the price for our debt. Thank you Holy spirit for this precious sister, I ask Father God in Jesus name that you will reveal your purpose and plan for her life. Fill her with all spiritual wisdom in this area. Your word says that you are a rewarder of those who are dilligently seeking you. Holy Spirit, empower her to be faithful over what you have given her. and last but now least, I pray for her friends mother. Holy sprit add her to your church. Give her the faith to believe on the death, burial and ressurection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! If your friend's mother believe on the finish work on Calvary- she is saved.

Ask the Holy Spriit to cover you with the blood of Christ, continue to pray and trust in what Christ has already done for us believers. The Holy Spirit is faithful to do the work that is needed in your heart to draw you closer to the Father. God bless