Car in the Lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car in the Lake

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:36 am

I dreamt last night that my car (my car IRL) was in a lake. I must've driven into it because I do remember seeing the front end splash into the water. But the car was floating in the water like a boat. I decided I didn't want the car anymore and got out of it. It sank into the lake and I didn't care, I wasn't upset by that. I walked to somewhere and the dream continued but I don't remember the rest. What I do remember is that it was a long dream and that this was just a small piece of it.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car in the Lake

Post by unaday* on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:37 pm

this may seem out in left field

but are you considering walking a way from some sort of relationship or frienship?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:43 pm

I was thinking: something that may possibly seem "damaging/hindrous?" or "not good" at first will be something that you can "ride the waves" and "keep you head above water" so to speak about (ie: there is a solution whatever it is; this is not the end). I didnt get "danger danger" from this dream, it had a calming affect to it. You knew that there was going to be some possible damage to the vehicle (ie: you) but you didnt seem concerned at all as you watched the car sink. I wonder if there will be a change of pace in your personal life--letting something go (as mentioned before)? What you were used to will no longer be an issue anymore? When you were walking away from the vehicle, you seemed very content and satisfied at "letting go" because you knew there was something better for you even though what you had was "familiar" to you and you had gotten comfortable with it.

please pray on what Ive said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:07 am

Thank you ladies!

I'm in agreement with both of you, you are both right in part (thanks for the confirmation!) - This is about walking away from some things (relationships) but not a specific person. I'm involved in several activities and recently the Lord has really been showing me that there's too much going on. And I see that my involvement in some activities is not aligned with my life priorities - The Lord and my family. So I decided last week to start an inventory of the activities that I commit to (large and small) to evaluate whether they are consistent with my desire to be about my Father's business and whether they take time away from my family. I'm entering a season where I want to spend my limited free time either serving the Lord and/or spending quality time with my sons, extended family members and close friends. So those things that fit with my vision of how I want to live remain, those that don't fit, must leave.

I've already resigned from one activity and the Lord is so faithful, a replacement was raised up in less than one week. This person attended a monthly meeting for the first time which Goddentally (not coincidentally) is the day that it was announced that someone was needed to fill this role. I know it was God because the person has the exact background required to fill this role. Praise the Lord! I'm released, the organization doesn't suffer, and the new member makes a contribution to something he wants to be involved in. Halleluhah!

So yes, I see changes coming! I also think this is related to the "Sewing Machine" dream that I had several months ago. At the end of that dream, I was asked how I was going to fit the sewing machine in the sports car that I was driving - well now the car is gone. I'm looking forward to seeing the new car that the Lord gives me! praying

(BTW, my role here is on the "Yes" list! lol! )

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:31 am

Amen and Amen!! See look how God moves when your heart is in the right place!!! HALELULIA!!! All things WILL be added when you put God first!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top