Doll house?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doll house?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:08 am

Inside a room/church and see a huge altar/stage. Towards the back/center of the stage is a wall that looks as though it had a fresh coat of blue paint on it. The surface had a gravely/rough texture to it. On the stage are rows and rows (three to five?) of marionettes/dummies (ie:wooden hand-made dolls that have strings attached to them and also are placed on comedians/vantriliquists laps to engage/entertain the audience,etc). All the dummies were dressed in wedding attire (order: woman-man-woman-man etc; women had on dresses/veils and the men had on their tuxedos). All of the dummies were seated in wooden chairs (the kind made for baby dolls) that faced the blue wall and their backs faced the audience. All of the dummies hands were connected as if it was "togetherness" like in prayer circles. Towards the back of the row near the edge of the stage, I see a doll that resembles my ex. I pick up the doll and examine it closely. Its amazing how every facial feature (from the appearance of a hairline to his wide bright "teethy" smile) was so exact--it was scary!!! His attire was white with a little hint of black and his arms rested in between his legs. As I took an overall glance at the stage I thought, "THE BRIDE OF CHRIST"?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doll house?

Post by redbird65 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 am

It seems that you have a deep seated dissapointmant in the "Church" or Christians. maybe not living up to their testimonies, maybe someone that you know and look up to has unwittingly done something that dissapionted you in their christian walk. A lot of churches have gone to such a great length to hold with rituals and tradition that they have become like marionetts all knitted together doing the same thing (like robots),In the bible Jesus warns about going back to our first Love which is Him. as for your ex, It seems he was seperated from the rest and their seems to be a concern for his salvation of being inclluded in the body of Christ...Is he saved?

redbird65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:36 am

I agree with Redbird65...that perhaps you're feeling that the church has become like puppets, doing the same routine individually and collectively. This is similar to another dream involving the church that you had in the last few months...can't remember the name of it though...

As for your ex, I think the dream is showing that he is going through the motions as well. While he is saved (the white tux), there remains a bit of sin (the touch of black) in his life. Was he sitting by himself or did he have a bride too?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Thanks to both of you for your responses--I appreciate them greatly!

REDBIRD65, to answer your question, I THOUGHT my ex was saved, but maybe he isn't. Though I can't say whether someone is saved or not (that's not my place), I think he may be struggling with some personal things and with being "sold out" completely.

Lola, I would have to agree with you too, I think he may be going through the motions (which I thought about that earlier)--that church may just be a "tradition" for him. Reading the bible, speaking in tongues, paying tithes, going to church every time the door opens,etc is just something he may feel as Christians we have to do in order to be "saved" (that's just the way it's supposed to be you know?). I pray one day that he can have that true intimate relationship with Christ (that God can be his all-in-all, his confidant and best friend--which we all had to come to that realization at one point or another in our christian walk (ie: How much do I really love God? Is he first place or second in my life? etc)

by the way, the ex didn't have on a white suit (I saw a white t-shirt), and his face was resting on the stage--he was off to himself when I picked him up. Maybe he is trying to separate himself in some way (either FROM the church or from a "corporate/general" mindset (ie: be an individual)? I thought too: "controlled" not having own mindset/way of thinking.

I am in general disappointed with how the church has gotten to as a whole. I wish that we can "get back to the old landmark" and worship Christ like he was our ONLY life-line! Especially during these times!

God bless
smoches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redbird65 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:09 am

Amen and Amen God Bless you sister, There has really been a stirring of the Spirit lately,,,Even so Lord come quickly

redbird65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top