People seeking protection in front of my house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People seeking protection in front of my house.

Post by rachandben on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 pm

We were in our house (didn’t really look like the house we live in right now). It was at night and we were getting ready to go to bed. I got into a desagreement with my husband about him letting our 4 year-old watch tv while I am trying to get him ready for bed. Suddenly we heard some noise outside (front of the house). I went to look through the window to see what it was. I was a little nervous. I told my husband to turn off the light inside so I can clearly see outside. There were a group of people but I couldn’t really see who there were. I kind of banged on the window glass to see if these people outside would respond. They did respond letting me know that they were there. So I asked them why they’re sitting in front of my house. They said something like “they are seeking protection” I asked them "protection from what?" and they said “their cell phone company cut the service off and the only place they could find the service was in front of our house.” I told them I don’t mind them staying there as long as they don’t make noise because I am putting the kids to bed. Some gave me their bags to keep in our house.
I hat money, some in my purse, some in my bathroom cabinet that I was hiding? Not really sure. When I saw all these people, I went to get the money in the bathroom and put it in my purse because I didn’t want anybody to find it there.

Please let me know what the Spirit lays in your heart about this dream.

Thanks

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: People seeking protection in front of my house.

Post by Jodi on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Rach and Ben,
People are seeking protection in front of your house because their cell phones would only work in front of your house. Cell phones not working doesn't really equate with needing protection, so their explanation seems odd. Cell phones can represent hearing from and being heard by God. This would mean they are claiming they can only hear from God in proximity to you and your family. Are there some people whom you are ministring to who seem too dependent for their own good? Are they clinging to your words from God, asking for more, and not learning to listen to Him for themselves?

Some gave me their bags (responsibilities) to keep in our house. Are some people handing over their responsibilities for you to handle and it's encroaching on your home (family time)?

At the end, you're worried about hidden money getting found. You are trying to protect something valuable to you and personally yours from being taken over by others. This might be your possessions or your family's privacy or time together.

Does any of this speak to your situation? Or, maybe it's giving you an insight that might help you prevent this situation from developing?

Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:23 pm

jodi,I can confirm this in my spirit.People are in the"the shadow of your roof"that you should minister to,as they have burdens.I am not revealed what kind of burdens!Now,You disagree over the 4 year old watching Tv.This talks about misplaced priority and it is again confirmed when you worry about hidden money "valuables"

pray about the money issue.

blessings

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top