tornado hit my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tornado hit my house

Post by Christal on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:33 pm

I dreamed that my husband and I were redoing our kids bedrooms and were outside talking to our neighbors. Our neighbor is a pastor. I looked up and saw a tornado coming at us, I begain screaming and telling every one to get into the house. We were in the basement and I had my son. My daughter was safe but not with me, It was so real I looked up and saw the floor ( or ceiling) above me shaking and being riped up from the tornado going over. Then it was gone, I opened the door and my daughter was there she was ok. She said her belly hurt there was a scratch. My children are both grown but in the dream they were little.I couldn't find my husband and I went out into the yard yelling for him, I was frantic..then I woke up. Any help?

Christal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tornado hit my house

Post by Jadams on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:27 am

I've had tornado dreams too Christal and from my experience, they represent some type of trial or tribulation. The fact that everyone was safe is a good thing.

I will pray more about why your children were small in the dream. Are you saying that you woke up before you found your husband??

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christal on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:50 am

Hi JImmy,

Yes I woke up before I found my husband. I was running out the door screaming for him, then I woke up.

Christal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top