Someone Stealing My Water?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Someone Stealing My Water?

Post by godivagrl on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:41 am

This dream is puzzling because it contains two women I would consider spiritual "mentors". The current mentor says to me " Don't get mad but I have to tell you something. Someone is going to cyphon(sp) your water and you are not going to have any water" In the dream I'm thinking why would I get mad that your telling me this. I'm glad you warned me. The former mentor then calls me and says " I wanted to tell you that your water is going to be cut off" This sounds like it is cut off because I didn't pay a bill or something, so I tell her what the other woman has said to me and she tells me that the other woman is right. She tells me that my water will be cut off because someone is going to steal it and I won't have any.

I know water has spiritual connotations so I don't know if I caused someone to steal my water, or if something is going to happen to my spiritual base (church etc.), I just don't know....................any thoughts?

godivagrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone Stealing My Water?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:14 pm

Satan will either use a problem or a person to try and steal from you. Water stands for the Holy spirit, spiritual refreshment and many other things. Please pray about what water means in your dream. But it definately isnt good. pray that the Lord will stop the enemy from stealing from you.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top