Real scene

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Real scene

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:36 pm

I had a dream about 6 weeks ago. I didn't think much of the dream until last week, when I was at Epcot and as I looked out the doorway of a shop in the UK area, the scene from my dream was almost exactly the same. The one exception was that in my dream, the "house" where I'd been for tea, was in the mirror opposite-reverse spot. In other words, in real life, the house was on the lower, left hand corner, but in my dream, I saw it on the upper-right-hand corner. BTW: I've never been to Epcot or Disney World before.

Here's my question: According to Mia's teaching, I should not be surprised by this prophetic dream manifesting in real life. And I'm not. But in my dream, I left the house after the tea was well-over. I traveled down the street until I came to a security-guard house. I panicked for a moment since the gate was closed. But as I sat there, frozen in panic, a guard came and opened the gate for me, no questions asked. I moved on down the street. I came back (like I had gone on an errand or something) and came back to the gate. This time, I knew just to wait for a few minutes as the guard would appear momentarily. He did, and I was able to return to house.

So, is this both a prophetic dream AND a symbolic dream. Was this just a plain dream (meaning no divine impartation)?
IRL: My husband lost his job the day before we left for Disney. We are trying to figure out if I need to go back to work or wait for something to surface for my husband. Any thoughts? Has anyone else had a "hybrid" dream (both some real prophetic part along with a spiritual impartation)?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real scene

Post by lola21st on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:37 am

That has been happening to me with greater frequency. And sometimes as in this case with you, something in the dream may have both a literal and symbolic meaning, i.e., the item is prophetic in that you later see it IRL but it's also symbolic. I had a similar type of dream (see Car Accident in Europe) where I saw a Maserati in the dream and then saw it IRL a couple of days later...Mia suggested that the car was really a marker - seeing it IRL was marking the beginning of what the dream was about....

In the dream, it sounds like this house was your house? If so, then I think the dream is comforting. I think it's saying that just as the guard was protected your area, you're protected IRL, there's no need to worry, nothing is going to come into (or leave) your area without His approval. Now understanding how the process works, you're able to come and go more freely without concern.

It may be that you can go back to work, He's aware of those things that concern you about that option and is letting you know that you're protected, nothing that would harm you is going to get through the gate. I'm not saying this is what you're to do, just what I get from the dream. So please, please, please pray that the Lord would give you the full interpretation or seek confirmation from Him if you believe this is the case too.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 - But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.

Be blessed, this is a good dream!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:21 am

Thanks Lurdys. Can you expound on what you mean by the car being a "marker"? Does Mia have a teaching posted on this cross between prophetic and symbolic dreams?

Also, it wasn't my house. I was visiting someone else. I was invited, and it seemed that maybe it was a good friend's house because the reason I left the tea late was because I'd stayed after to help clean up. I do not know whose house it was. The house was REALLY the house at Epcot. I never saw who hosted the tea party. It wasn't the central part of the dream. In light of the new info, do you have any additional thoughts. I think you are dead on about the guard. But I think it is maybe about WAITING on the guard. The first time I approached the gate, I had to wait and I freaked out thining the gate would never open. But the second time, I understood that that was the pattern and was OK with it.

Thanks for your help! Rnest

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:43 am

You're welcome!

Seeing the house IRL set in motion the things of the dream, kind of like the way pressing the top of a stop watch starts the clock ticking. I'll look for the link where Mia explains it as she discusses a dream and post it, I couldn't find it now....otherwise, search my dream "Car Accident in Europe" as she mentions the concept in that thread as well...

And yes I agree based on your update that it's more about waiting on the guard knowing that he will open the gate. As it relates to your IRL situation, then I think it's more about waiting on Him to open the gate, don't take any action until you are sure He's in agreement. He will let you know when the gate is open. Sorry, I don't have anything more specific.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Lurdys: I found your post on the European car dream. I have read the dream and teaching where Mia talks about the spiders marking which house she was supposed to buy (or whatever it was, it's been a while since I've read it.). Thank you.

Thank you for your agreement/second opinion on my hunch that this is about waiting for the guard to open the gate. I am most worried about missing an action I am supposed to take or taking an action I am not supposed to take. So I am naturally being very cautious. I guess it is maybe somewhat comforting that waiting is what am supposed to do. And, trust that the Holy Spirit is more than capable of making it obvious to me where He is leading. I desire so much to be in the Lord's plan for my life and feeling a little clueless about the next step, ya'know?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:46 am

I struggle with this as well...waiting and submitting to the Lord to let Him handle a situation and resisting the urge to solve in it in my power. Here are some scriptures dealing with waiting and trusting the Lord that I hope will encourage you. When you are feeling really weary and uncertain about your situation, lean even more into Him (I know you know this already). He is faithful and is going to direct you and your husband but in His time. Until He directs the next step, stay where you are. Know that He is preparing something on the other side of that gate, and when you're given permission to open it, it will blow your mind! Keep us posted when it happens! huggins

Blessings,

Lurdys

Lamentations 3:25
The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him.

Psalm 27:14 -
Wait on the LORD;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the LORD!

Psalm 40:1 -
I waited patiently for the LORD;
And He inclined to me,
And heard my cry.

Isaiah 40:31 -
But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Philippians 4:19 -
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top