Need Help Please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help Please!

Post by Seeker38 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:18 pm

scratching chin Okay, I have had another dream, this time we were in church and the service was so anointed. After service I was talking to one of the sisters and she was asking me some questions about some badges and the church program that I made for the conference we were in and I began to tell her what I did and how I designed the badges and the program and she stated that they were going to give me a love offering according to protocal. After talking to her I waited to speak to my now deceased pastor who was talking to someone else and when she finished talking with them she stated that she was going to her office because she needed a break. I followed her and waited outside her office until she approached me. When she did approach me she stated that she liked my hat which was cream and the jacket that I had which was brown and cream, I stated well you should they belong to you. She smiled. After that we sat down an began to talk. I grabbed both her hands and began to tell her how much I loved her and how she has set an example for me, how she taught me how to be a woman of excellence in ministry and how she was my mentor. She instilled the things of God in me and taught me how to be a role model to younger women in ministry. As I was talking to her she began to weep and cry, she grabbed me and hugged me. While we were hugging she began to pray for me and the power of God fell on me mightly. She prayed for me so forceful that I fell prostrate on floor and started to speak in other tongues. It was so powerful that I remember waking up for a brief moment out of my sleep and was speaking in tongues and went back to sleep and so myself still under the power of God.

1) my question is this, I cannot understand why she keep appearing to me in my dreams?
2) has anyone else ever experienced such power and the emotions in your dreams? Any insight to this dream would be greatly appreciated.

Blessings
Seeker38

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help Please!

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm

I believe that your pastor represents the Lord in your dream. Your pastor complimenting you on your hat and jacket (which belong to her) tells me that you are walking in the ways of the Lord, and He likes it. You are following in His footsteps. I feel like there is something going on in your life, and the Lord is going to deliver you from it (thus, the hug, prayer, and weeping/crying). These are just my thoughts, but I think this dream shows that the Lord wants you to be delivered. He cares for you. He's working things out. In the process of turning things around, he is developing something in you. Just my thoughts. Please pray on this.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker38 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks pwilso512, I will pray on this because this dream was very emotional which the majority of my dreams that have spiritual meaning to them do. There is something going on in my life, matter of fact there is a lot going on in my life. I am seeking Him and waiting on Him. So do keep me in your prayers.

praying

Blessings
Seeker38

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: