Rain and Snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain and Snakes

Post by Paul RT on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:04 am

I was talking to Chris G, a former work colleague about the awarding of vocational training contracts being awarded in my industry.

Chris was saying how much rain they had been receiving in Queensland or the north coast of NSW, and that this had affected fish catches, and brought out snakes.

We were sitting diagonally opposite in an L shaped lounge, and he thought he could see a snake under my seat. I could feel my seat being bumped by it, but couldn’t see it.

I wasn’t afraid of the snake.

By way of background I was talking to a work colleague yesterday about the awarding of contracts in our industry, and there have been rumours about an agency from England coming in to take over contracts in our industry.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain and Snakes

Post by Jodi on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:25 am

Paul RT,
You weren't afraid of the snake. If this were a warning dream, it seems like God would have given you a sense of fear of the snake. So I think this is a dream to say that the snake (problem) is actually there since your friend saw it and you felt it, but that you don't need to be afraid of it. In the dream, the snake did not bite or squeeze you or your friend. Please pray for confirmation.
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:08 am

Hi Jodi

This dream may reflect some of my sub-conscious anxieties, as the service contracts in my industry which will apply for the next three years are about to be announced, which will have career implications for me.

It's probably God telling me to stop worrying and start trusting Him (I have a history of trying to jump ahead of God in solving my career problems)

I't nice for you to take an interest in my posts, thanks Jodi

In His Service

Paul

:thankyou:

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top