Elephant & monkeys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elephant & monkeys

Post by pk on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 pm

I dreamed my husband and I were trying to get away from someone with a baby elephant. We were in a foriegn city that was very cramped with buildings and many alleys...it looked like something in Sri Lanka. A friend told us to go a certain way through an alley, that it was the way out. We turned into an alley on the left, the walls were close and were a green plaster, then we turned right and then left again. Then we were in a clearing, a yard of some type with trees, grass and several monkeys, I tripped as we came into it. As I caught myself on my hands and knees, the monkeys began throwing poop at us so we started to run to get away from the monkeys. I could feel the poop hiting my head and back. We ran up a slight hill, stepping over and under wires at various heights. When we got to the top of the hill, we noticed the elephant had ben left behind with the monkeys. We started callin her name and walking back down the hill to find her.
Please help me with the meaning.

pk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elephant & monkeys

Post by M on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:30 pm

The baby elephant = a contract or an opportunity someone has offered to you or will soon. It could also be advise offered to you.
If you except the above it will cost you money. And put you into a "tight spot" so to speak, and could cause a temporary loss to the quality of your life. You will make more bad choices to correct this situation. You will stumble spiritually and find yourself in a mess. You will want to go back to the elephant ( person or opportunist) that led you into the burden but they will not interested in helping, because they never were. Be careful for what you agree to. Pray for wisdom.
But I could be wrong.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:43 pm

you know, I don't know about you, but when I go to a zoo, that's the first thing (besides the lions) that I want to go and see--the elephants. They are not the "kings of the jungle" like the lions are, but they seem to be the largest--very intimidating and pronounced. An elephant cannot hide its size and the trunk is what is so amazing to me--it uses that to wash and to eat (so cool). The elephants also seem to be the main attraction at the circuses--what would a circus be without the elephant right? In old Indian movies and cartoons, elephants were a form of transportation and general way of life.

I wonder (maybe this is off base) if there will be something concerning you and your husband that though it will be small it will be powerful and noticable? Don't leave it alone with the "monkeys" or people that aren't serious about it (who play games). Nurture it and watch it grow to be where it needs to be--even though it may seem strange? Does this make sense?

please pray on what I've said
God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down