Ex's father comfy again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex's father comfy again!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:15 am

okay you guys, here's another one of "those" dreams again!!!lol...

I am at my very first college with my mother and my siblings (by the way, this school happens to be the same school that my ex and his wife are attending IRL) watching television in this room. I don't know what we're watching but i keep thinking: WALT DISNEY'S "the incredibles". My mom and siblings are sitting in chairs and spread out behind me and my ex's father (who is sitting right beside me on the carpeted floor; he is wearing a dark gray sweater and black dress pants). He is talking to all of us (but mostly me) as if we're "great friends". We're all just having "basic conversation" expanding on our likes and dislikes etc, and we're even "laughing and joking". I feel comfortable in this "laidback atmosphere". He soon gets up to "do something" or "go somwhere". At this school theres a lot of familiar faces and unfamiliar faces that I see coming in and out of the area.

IRL, I haven't been to the town where my old school is in years (I don't plan to go up there anytime soon either!!!) I don't hang around my ex nor his family "like that" IRL. Also, I've been having many dreams of my old school in recent months (even before I found out my ex was attending there).
Hmmmm thinking

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex's father comfy again!

Post by Jodi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Does a father-in-law ever signify our heavenly Father? I ask because you say your real life relationship with him is not like the way you were relating in the dream. Is God showing you your father-in-law made in His image?

School can mean learning something new. Here you seem to be learning more about (likes and dislikes) either your father-in law? or God? or maybe both? What were his likes and dislikes? Do they seem like things God would say He likes and dislikes?

Interesting. Please let me know if this helps shed light or if it is way off. I hope it helps though.
Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Well, I can say that I have become more and more intimate with God that I KNOW his likes and dislikes (if that makes sense)?lol

Its funny you said, "father-in-law"---because the guy was actually my ex's father (I've never been married before). hmmmm, you may be on to something here! lol!

I dreamt about my old school alot mainly because I found out that my ex is going to that same school!

I've had one other dream of my ex's father being comfortable with me. The only thing I can say about that is possibly his parents are missing me and liked me around!

thanks for your help
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top