Triangular Prophetic Word?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Triangular Prophetic Word?

Post by Quantum on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:08 pm

A new friend that i have only met twice had a dream about me recently. In the dream, i was sitting at a table, he approaches me, then he either asks or says that i have a prophetic word for him. So in the dream, i replied and said that i do have something but it is not very good (not in a sense of insecurity but just not a word that you want to hear). I then began to say that he has cracks in his foundation and in the dream he is extremely taken back by my statement, let alone as well in real life.

I then start drawing a picture or triangles, and they were two dimension, then i started coloring them in and they became three dimension.

Any interpretation is welcome.

Thank you.

Quantum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Triangular Prophetic Word?

Post by lola21st on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Do either of you have an "interest" in the other?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:02 pm

What do you mean by that?

Quantum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:06 pm

What is the nature of your relationship? Are you friends, is there a romantic interest, etc.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:28 pm

At first, i found both your comments offensive because i am a man, not a girl. I guess my screen name wasn't masculine enough. As i said before, i had just met him a few times and he had a dream with me in it. I hardly know the guy and i hope to God there is no interest there.

All i was interested in knowing was, what do the triangles mean and why would i say that about his foundation?

Quantum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:22 am

So sorry, I didn't realize you were a man! bandaid I have to admit that I didnt' really see your screen name as gender specific, just one that probably reflects an interest in science (a la quantum physics) - I have several women friends who are studying or are involved in the sciences and could see any of them with a similar screen name...again, my apologies!

Regarding your dream, these are just thoughts, not an interpretation....your prophetic word in your friend's dream may reflect his perception of how you perceive him....it might even reflect his own self-perception, how he feels about himself....

Not sure about the triangles....maybe they each represent a facet of some greater thing? And through your actions, they are made vibrant and now have life....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:58 am

My first reaction in "the cracks in the foundation" Christ being the foundation. Maybe he has something that isn't lining up with the word of God in his walk.

And the triangles being Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:20 am

I read recently that if you want to draw an object properly you have to draw it in three dimensional because every person and object is three dimensionsal not two dimensional. So if you draw an object in two dimensional it would not be an accurate and realistic potrayal of the object.

Did you colour the object with a pencil?

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:18 am

yes, I thought about the triangles representing the Trinity as well....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:59 am

What about things becoming "filled out" to you? We are "three dimensional beings" so that is how our world is. Maybe things that seemd "confusing" or "plain to you" are coming alive and "full circle" (in this case "triangle"lol)

just my thoughts
pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Thank you everyone for all your responses.

First off, i have my own interpretations as well but i wanted to envision a broader prospective on this subject, since, it has never happened to me in this way with someone having a dream that i just met that has such significance to me personally. I wanted to know what you guys/ladies thought.

It is amazing to see what others see and interpret and thank you so much for all your responses and i am still open to anything else.

Here is what i thought about it as soon as he told me. First off, that is my style of the prophetic in reality. When i do prophesy, its usually not what people are not necessarily wanting to hear but what they need to hear but true.

What the Lord has been showing me prior to this dream was, when i can only see so much in the natural, i have to see it in the spirit (realm). Meaning in example, the story about the prophet and his servant being surrounded by Ahab's army and he was fearful because he only saw the natural. Then the prophet allowed the servant to see in the spirit beyond the natural and Ahab's army was surrounded by Angels by the thousands and blindness hit them and the prophet and servant walked out the front door, unnoticed. So in the natural when i can only see a gorge, but in the spirit i see a bridge that goes over the gorge. I hope that i am making sense?

So i do enjoy teaching and explaining my words in depth and i enjoy drawing as well. So in fact, that drawing and explaining what i saw is also my prophetic style. To tie in with the story above with the prophet and servant, i first drew the two-dimensional triangles, then colored them into three-dimensional.

To me, that meant that i saw in the natural with two, now i see in the supernatural in 3D. And i was taking the word from 2D to 3D.

By the way, when he was telling me the dream, i envisioned myself drawing with crayons/colored pencils and it was blue and red. That is what i saw but i am unsure of that is what it was in his dream.

So if this information gives you anymore input, please let me know. I enjoy reading what you all have to say. Thanks!

Quantum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:47 am

Hi, Quantum. Love the name! I have not had the time to visit this site but I received a respond to a dream and took a quick look. Your name caught my eye. Read your dream. The blue and red caught my eye but I moved on to another site. I have been researching the Talmud, what is it ,where to buy it, etc. I found a book "The seventy faces of Torah: The jewish way of reading scared scriptures by Stephen M Wylen that speaks about the colors of blue and red on page 16 if your are interested in digging deeper. Red is the way Christians read the bible. Blue is the way Jews read the bible. One book two differant ways to look at it. Very interesting. I don't know which way you are looking maybe this will help. I believe that it will as I don't believe in coincidence. Please tell me what you think?
Blessings,
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:24 pm

BLK,

Thank you so much, i will definitely look into that book. What happens with me, some tells me a dream and i literally re-enact it in my mind. While the friend was telling me the dream, i was picturing colors, such as blue and red. That is what i saw prophetically, because he was asking me for an interpretation. Blue and Red may have not been the colors in the dream, maybe, but that is what i saw while he told me the dream. Very interesting...what red and blue meanings on how we read the bible.

Quantum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:50 am

Hi, Quantum. This is just my flow of thought. When I think of 3D triangles, I think of pyramids, and that makes me think of Egypt, and that makes me think of spiritual Egypt and depending on something for strength or help besides God. But that was just my perception of the triangles. Was the picture you making for your friend? For a representation?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:09 am

Quantum,
I prayed before opening your post and then I read just the dream first. I wrote what I noticed and then read what others have said. Some parts line up with what others said. Here's what came to my mind:

Iíve been a Christian since early childhood. I knew God was with me everywhere I went. I knew He loved me and loved everyone else too. I understood God and Jesus, but I did not understand the Holy Spiritís role. This makes me think of being two-dimensional. Learning to appreciate the Holy Spirit and to communicate with Him has added the third dimension to my own walk with the Lord.

Ask your new friend if this was similar to his experience. Maybe he didnít understand about dreams and visions until recently (same as me) and maybe God is in the process of repairing the cracks in his foundation by teaching him things through his dreams now that he knows that God will speak to him in this way.

If this rings true for him, my advice would be to praise each of the three aspects of the triune God separately - just to acknowledge Jehovah, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Itís OK if the concept of 3 being 1 confuses him. It confuses most of us! lol We donít have to fully understand first before we believe what God says. He really is all three - and, even if that doesnít totally make sense to me, I can still accept it. Talking to the Holy Spirit to tell Him that you love Him for His nearness is a good thing. It increases the nearness because He loves being with us too. Let me know if this rings true for your friend.

Also: Your presence in his dream might represent a caring Friend, in another word, Jesus.
He approached Jesus asking for a Word and received it from Him. If this is true, then you were a symbol in his dream rather than literal. But the other aspect is that your presence in his dream led him to ask you about it, which leads you to help him understand what the Holy Spirit was saying. Are you becoming a spiritual mentor to this new friend? Does he ask you about the Christian walk? Or like to hear your ideas about things? Iím not sure about this part, but pray to see what the Lord tells you.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Thanks for more responses about the dream. Thanks Jodi and HisLightBeam.

About me drawing the triangles, it was his dream about me so i do not know why i was drawing them. But that is something that i would do to explain my word.

Thanks again!

Quantum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:24 am

Quantum,
You are right about it being his dream. Since it was his dream, the interpretations might not sound either right or wrong to you. If you share them with your friend though, God might use it to reveal the dream's meaning to him. Some response or part of a response might stand our to his mind and he'll "just know" if it is right. And if none of them sound right, then it could be that God wants him to know that He is interacting with him, but that the meaning will be hidden for a time until God chooses to reveal it in His timing. Waiting for God's timing is a hard thing to do when you're excited that God is talking to you and you want to understand right away. But when He makes us wait for understanding, we can trust that it's OK not to know right now. We are not going to mess up God's plans for our life by not understanding right away because if that were the case, God would choose to reveal the meaning now rather than later. Hope this helps.
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top