ALWAYS LATE?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ALWAYS LATE?!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:14 pm

Had a dream where I was always late for class. I would come in 5, 10, or even a whole hour late! I didn't know why though. I guess I would be spending too much time with people and forget my sense of time and realize I was extremely late!! My teacher (who taught me in real life) was always looking disappointed in me. She couldn't understand why I was late all the time. I remember one time (while everyone else was going to class), I stood outside the classroom trying to get my homework and other important papers out for class. My teacher looked at me in disapproval/disappointment. I tried to apologize but I guess that "the proof is in the pudding"!! laugh

background:My teacher in the dream was one of my first broadcast teachers. She worked for a local newstation and she was so down-to-earth and helpful when it came to my learning. She encouraged me to continue to pursue my dreams of television reporting. She gave me "headsup" on what I could do to be successful.

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ALWAYS LATE?!

Post by butterfly on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:07 pm

I am not a dream interpreter but I will try and give you some ideas about your dream.

Perhaps at the time you had this dream you were feeling a lot of pressure in your life and you were unable to balance out things as you would have wanted to. So in your dream you spend some time with friends but unfortunately it seemed to come at the experience of your education. I also think that perhaps you were concerned about not meeting the expectation of others as shown by the teacher in your dream. What is important to note is that in the dream what seems to concern you is the look of disappointment on your teacher's face. Your teacher could represent someone in real life who you look up to and who you are particular concerned about disappointing or letting down. (for example, a supervisor, boss, a mentor, teacher, pastor etc)

Also this dream could also be a warning that perhaps you need to slow down and ensure that you are paying equal attention to certain things in your life. If you don't you could potentially miss out on some valuable lessons.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:15 am

Thanks butterfly for your response. I used to be a "people pleaser" in my past life and it concerned me so much so that I would become frustrated and agitated because it seemed like things just weren't good enough. Now though, since God has given me a new mind (I still want to make sure that things are done right and decently), I don't pay too much attention to "pleasing everyone" because if God is pleased that's all that matters to me--everyone can't be happy or satisfied, but that's not my responsibility to make them be if I've done all I can do! JESUS is the one that I hope to not disappoint in this walk!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:01 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! That speaks loudly to my spirit Desiree! I am much the same as you in wanting to please people before. God has really had me working on that for some time! I could not agree with you more.....if He is pleased with me.....nothing and I mean nothing and no one makes a difference to me after that.

God bless!

Smooches,

Connie kiss

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:15 am

Awww! connie you are sweet! flower

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:27 am

And I am so telling the truth here. You have no idea.

YIKES! rofl

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:02 pm

perhaps you could see if prodrastination is a issure,ive found that if ive got some hard things 2 do,i put them off till the last miniute,there by putting my self under alot of pressure,then ending up late 4 various things,i found ths solution was to accept the tasks get up earlier and build a time buffer into the tasks,i felt more at peace and got a better result,hope this is of some help, flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top