Repost about future helpmate and my mom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost about future helpmate and my mom

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:30 pm

I had a dream the other day about my future helpmate. I recieved a text message from Alvin(future helpmate we are not together yet) to call him. When I saw the text message it said please call me and it had a smiley face after the message. So in the dream I waited a few minutes then I called him. Then all of sudden I see Alvin sitting in my dream with a beige shirt and beige pants this outfit really stood out. It looks the dream took place at my Grandmother old house which that house has sold years ago. The dream was in daylight. So anyway Alvin appears in my dreams and he tells me about he has 2 years to go and that he wants to finish (I was wonder if he is talking about his probation while dreaming I was not sure what he was talking about but it felt like whatever he had going on he wanted to complete that. .. In real life he was locked up and he got out and I remember he had 5 years probation. I dont know his current status I dont talk to him yet.

So anyway he sits next to me and he give me a kiss on the lips. Then after the kiss I told him about the dream I had about his son (inreal life I did have a dream about his son) Then in the other room I see my mother and she was angry She said with an attitude is he a wordly man. (but in the dream it was like my mom was saying it to me like as If she had a problem with me or trying to prove a point about)
+++++Back to the dream
then I see him on the phone it was like he was waiting on someone to pick him up, so while he is on the phone I said come say Hi to my mom and he gave me a facial gesture like you know she does not want to speak to me. but he did not say anythin while waiting and with the phone on his ear like he waiting,,,, So As I stand there with Alvin and we are looking outside the window I see my uncle and another man in a car with alcohol drinks in there hands and they look drunk. Please help me with this... If you hear from the Lord please tell me. Thanks

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost about future helpmate and my mom

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:30 pm

have you met Alvin yet? if not, im amazed in your faith and excited for you! it sounds like your mother may have a problem with him having been locked up in the past. Dont worry, mothers arent always right! Just follow the Lords leading..He will never steer you in the wrong direction no matter what the world says!
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:22 am

Thank you for responding. Yes I met Alvin I know how he looks. God says he is my husband. Believe me I rcv several confirmation about him, because I want to be sure, I was married before and I dont want to make a mistake in choosing the wrong helpmate. You know you are right when I was dating him in the past and I told my mom a lil about him, she did make a comment about his past being in jail. But at that time I didn know he was my true helpmate, until God revealed it to me in my dreams and through prophecy. So yes my faith has increase alot. I know I will should rcv him anyday now. I thank you for your encouraging words and this is right on time. Glory to God.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:37 pm

lol sounds like you and i have a little bit in common. God told me propheticly through dreams and visions about my future husband. Im married to him right now. You can read my testimony under Life in the Spirit by Laura Boaz...its an 8 part series.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:41 pm

I'd have to agree with Daph here---Follow the Lord's leading and don't always "listen" to what others say because they may not always be "leading you in the right direction"

Daph, its so good to see you back online! How are things?

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Amen Thank you so much to both of you. Daph I read some of your post and I was blown away. I am more than confident about this powerful man of God. I mean I love him and I am not with him yet. I was praying God would allowed him to come this month. I mean my birthday is next week 26 and I will be 30 AND JUST LIKE JESUS HE STARTED HIS MINISTRY AT 30. I been praying God will surprise me and allow him to come by birthday. I mean God says ask seek and find and believe and I shall recieve. So I asked now I wait. So Daph please pray for this for me. I am glad to know there are others who experience this like me.

Hey Daph did you know when he was coming did God tell you before he came to you.? happy dance

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Hey I recieve more truth to part of my dream. "I see my uncle and another man in a car with alcohol drinks in there hands and they look drunk. (last night in real life I was talking to my family and they told me my uncle was locked along with my other uncle because they both was in a car and my uncle had no license and they were drunk. So my cuzin tells me my uncle is out of jail. Thank God. Now I am still praying for the rest of the dream

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:43 pm

well, there was a time that i had a vision that i had a bunch of Christmas presents waiting in a closet for me...i met him online December 20th. God just kept telling me that it was the wrong season for us to be together..but we got married in April. Even though it seems like it could be forever until your dream comes true, you just may be surprised how fast God puts things together...
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Amen women of God I thank you for testimony. I pray God allws him to come soon. Thank you !! I know my man of God is here just have to manifest in the supernatural. Every month I get a dream about him. So I know he is coming soon. God promise me we will be happily married... Praise God!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Today I was at a prayer conference in a really nice place. I told God I would like to have my wedding here. I mean the place is intimate, beautiful its a place where I can everything in one place. When the man of God comes I will let you know... huggins

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Daph !! Wow!!wait a sec I reread your post so you met in Dec and you got married in April..OMG!! that was 4 months.... Thats powerful because I rcv a prophecy about my helpmate that we would not be engaged too long and that we would marry shortly after that. What God put together let no man put asunder. He who finds a wife finds what is good and recieve favor from the Lord. Thank you Jesus. I know I being setup for victory. Jesus always send someone or a ram in the bush to me just when he getting ready to move in that area I been praying about and I believe he getting ready to send the man of God. Because I post many dreams about him on here and now he allowed you Ms Daph (in which you experience vision and dreams of your helpmate like me) to speak to me this is a sure sign. Thank you again thumbs

Last edited by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Your welcome! remember when Jocobs servant went to find a wife for Isaac? It was a match made by God and they had never even seen each other! Biblical proof that matches are made in Heaven!!
Glad i could help!
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Amen Thank you I Love when the word backs up our desires !!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top