this dream puzzles me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

this dream puzzles me

Post by redbird65 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Hi, I dreamed that I was in a possition to advise the president Barack Obama..( in the dream he had a nickname "Bobby")
I was undercover somehow from a society of christians and It was my job to observe and report on Pesident Obamas contacts and comrodary of the BEAST. He asked me with a knife to my side would I be faithfull to him and I, thinking of my friends and Loved ones and their safety answered "yes". ( in my heart I knew that I was only agreeing to be faithfull to keep up the appearance so I could report to the christians what to do and where to hide.) As soon as I said "yes " I would be loyal he moved the knife from my side and quickly like a samari carved his mark into my leg... the mark of the beast. I thought to myself oh...no... surely God knows that I didnt really take the number of the Beast. I then looked across the horizon and could see the earth as if I were on the moon and a bright pinkish red cross of lorraine appeared between me and the earth. The cross had symbols on it which I do not remember but I think there were seven at the top of the cross and some at the bottom. Then a man came running up to me and said "who has the power?" and "what are the people saying?" He then ran away into a croud of people who all seemed to be very paranoid and hungry to be the "one" in power and all arguing with each other over who was the most powerful.....they all proclaimed therselves to be gods... and I was very sorrowful for them.

redbird65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this dream puzzles me

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:39 pm

wow. This may be a warning dream, when i read the first part of it..i felt very strongly that you should pray to not compromise your faith in any way. It doesnt mean that its going to happen, just that there will be or is a threat where you may feel pressure in some way to compromise what you believe and you will feel that you have strong justification for doing it...just remember Its God that has the power to save. this isnt an interpretation...just my thoughts..blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redbird65 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:22 am

thanks Daph,,,I know that The Lords return is coming We just dont know when but for sure there has been supernatural happenings in the world that are lining up so he can. Keep the faith, never waiver and share the gospel of Jesus wherever you go.
peace be with you.

redbird65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top