Planes hanging in the sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planes hanging in the sky

Post by sword&scepter on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:52 am

Greetings All, Saturday morning I had a dream that I was somewhere in a highrise luxury apartment and I was with other belivers (The building & rooms were painted white) while they were doing things in other rooms, I walked to the balcony and noticed that it was a cloudy night. I looked up into the sky & noticed that there were a few planes up there.

One was pretty close enough to see that it was a 767 type of aircraft, it was white but had a soft white light inside to give it a glow. I thought that this would be a great time to snap some photos, I got my camera & told the others. They stayed inside & continued doing whatever it was they were doing.
I RETURNED TO THE BALCONY & NOTICED THAT THERE WERE MORE PLANES ALL OVER THE CITY, a few were flying around but the others just hung there with their wheels fully extended , prepared to land but could not.

The 767 started to glow on the inside, while still white it had red, green, & blue lights that flashed every few seconds, they were beautiful. I tried to take a picture but my camera wouldn't cooperate..
I noticed more clouds began to cover the atmosphere & fog started to lift from the ground , then I noticed that there was a problem in the city & at the airport. I looked out at the airport which was probably about 7 -10 miles away & saw these big blue halogen type of lights turn on from the runway so the planes could see BUT..... There were planes lined up all over the airport backed up like freeway traffic & they could not move fast enough to get off the ground so the others could land.

Then a rolling blackout began and the lights began going out around the city for miles & was headed our way. I just knew that the planes were going to start crashing but they didn't they just hovered like hot air baloons. It seemed SO REAL, I was thinking: Was the tribulation beginning, was the economy just flat out finished, was this an act of sabotage, or was it the return of Christ?

I was kinda nervous but still having a trust in God on what would happen next, wether I lived or died.
I felt sad for the people on the ground as well as those in the planes, I don't know what the other saints were doing at the time but I just stayed focused on the scene outside & waited for the next movement of things to come.

Can anyone please shed some light on this dream?

Thanks,
Juan

Last edited by Juan on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REPOST)

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Planes hanging in the sky

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Hello all, this is a repost from last year it was my first post ever so I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on this?

Thanks so much.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Juan, this seriously reminds me of what is happening in Europe right now and all over the world. The flights cannot go to or come out of Europe because of the volcanic ash clouds from Iceland.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Strange stuff huh?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 pm

I think it's really cool!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:38 am

"I was somewhere in a highrise luxury apartment and I was with other belivers (The building & rooms were painted white) while they were doing things in other rooms, I walked to the balcony and noticed that it was a cloudy night. I looked up into the sky & noticed that there were a few planes up there."
You are in a high level person spiritually speaking....this is represented by the building.You are also alert about your enviroment so you can see the problems approaching....this is represented by the cloudy night. The planes are blessings to come and are available to the believers.... the other believers lose this because they are not alert or not interested.

"One was pretty close enough to see that it was a 767 type of aircraft, it was white but had a soft white light inside to give it a glow. I thought that this would be a great time to snap some photos, I got my camera & told the others. They stayed inside & continued doing whatever it was they were doing.
I RETURNED TO THE BALCONY & NOTICED THAT THERE WERE MORE PLANES ALL OVER THE CITY, a few were flying around but the others just hung there with their wheels fully extended , prepared to land but could not."
This is something huge....could be a gift for you or a big blessing. The light inside tells to me that is something spiritual.
Some blessings are waiting the people to receive them to be prepared for.

The 767 started to glow on the inside, while still white it had red, green, & blue lights that flashed every few seconds, they were beautiful. I tried to take a picture but my camera wouldn't cooperate..
I noticed more clouds began to cover the atmosphere & fog started to lift from the ground , then I noticed that there was a problem in the city & at the airport. I looked out at the airport which was probably about 7 -10 miles away & saw these big blue halogen type of lights turn on from the runway so the planes could see BUT..... There were planes lined up all over the airport backed up like freeway traffic & they could not move fast enough to get off the ground so the others could land.
These clouds and fog are the work of the enemy so the people canīt see the blessings that are coming to them.
New blessings and new knowledge can not be given if the previous one have not been absorbed.... this is represented by the planes lined up as freeway traffic impeding the others to land.

Then a rolling blackout began and the lights began going out around the city for miles & was headed our way. I just knew that the planes were going to start crashing but they didn't they just hovered like hot air baloons. It seemed SO REAL, I was thinking: Was the tribulation beginning, was the economy just flat out finished, was this an act of sabotage, or was it the return of Christ?
Itīs the same thing....Satan and his demons bringing darkness to the people to keep them away from God and His blessings and knowledge.

I was kinda nervous but still having a trust in God on what would happen next, wether I lived or died.
I felt sad for the people on the ground as well as those in the planes, I don't know what the other saints were doing at the time but I just stayed focused on the scene outside & waited for the next movement of things to come.
[i]You were the only one awared of these events....even so there were some other high level spiritual persons with you.
The people on the ground can be believers or not....anyway they are in a lower level than you.
And you continue alert waiting for the movement of things.

With love!!! Josue Tortola.
P.S. I havenīt finished the accuracy test.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top