Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dreamer

Financial Miracle

Needing prayer for a financial Miracle, just started to work about 3 weeks ago and my son just went to college, needing a financial miracle from God to meet all my financial needs. I need a 911 miracle

God Bless You crying

Father, in the name of Jesus we come before you in agreement with are friend Dreamer. Lord we pray that you would touch this person with a financial blessing. Lord it is your desire that we prosper. We pray that you would pour out a financial blessing that she will hardly be able to hold. Lord you are the miracle worker and we believe that you have a miracle in store for Dreamer right now. Father you are an on time God and we are believing with her that your miracle will come just in time. Father again we thank you and give you all the glory and the praise.

In Jesus name,

Amen praying praying praying

Dreamer,

Please know that God knows what you have need of even before you ask. I confess over you that wealth and riches are already in your house. I confess over you that every need you have is met according to HIS riches in glory. I confess over you that you're blessed coming out, going in, in the city, in the country, you're the head--NEVER the tail--and that you are a lender and not a borrower.

Look for God to move.

Love,

Delaine

Yes I receive my financial blessing BUT it has not manfested in the natural
yet

But I am thanking Jesus!

God Bless You Connie flower

Dreamer

Amen you go girl! That is exactly what the Father wants us to do. Thank Him for the coming of the miracle. It is on the way!

God Bless!

Connie girl I like you, your funny, You make my 11pm to 7:00am, shift go by nice,

Has anyone ever told you, that you are in Encourager, BUt if not I am telling you, you are, YOU GO GIRL

God Bless You
Dreamer praiseGod

Yes they have and thanks for reminding me.....sometimes I forget.....God bless and I am glad you enjoy my comments.

God bless you and keep you!

Connie huggins