white dog or wolf and dream thank you

View previous topic View next topic Go down

white dog or wolf and dream thank you

Post by Nina on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:46 am

I was at work and went on a straight road to found a restaurant and get something to eat. then i saw on the left of the road a woman with brown hair, a white dog and a dead man; The woman was white and brown hair and said to me" Look at him nobody is looking but he needs help" there was a beautiful and imposant white dog looking like a wolf to be honest. he was looking at me like "don't approach this man belongs to me" His looking eyes looked human. The man next to him was dead he was white with withe hair. his face was touching the ground so i couldn't see his face and there was blood like it came out of his mouth or nose. I spoke to the man and started delivering him. he rose and looked at me He had big bleu eyes. he started running but i was still praying and at the end he was quite and peaceful.
Then we found ourself into a house and and there was lots and lors of people in a round applauding me for what I had done. But i was ashame of all thos people applausing me, so i hide my self behind one of the men there.
Thanks for help

I had to picture I saw from dreams : a picture of my husband and I hugging on a bed like sleeping (naked) we were fully painted in gold!!???
The I also saw a merry go round with lots of tied rope. You know the way people use to suicide!??

Thank you
Nina

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: white dog or wolf and dream thank you

Post by Nina on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:51 am

nobody can help? scratching chin

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Obviously this is a very good dream.
You have gifts you may not be using.
As long as you allow your husband to be the spiritual head of the house,
and have his approval you should be bold and evangelize the lost, even more than you do now.
You will find courage working for God and protecting Gods divine order.
But I could be wrong

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top