MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION

Post by danny on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:52 am

I had a dream recently showing the college where i studied and a center hall in it. hall was painted white and no doors or windows just pillars and a roof. it was something like a prayer place in my college (irl). i saw our professor sitting in middle of it in a chair and just outside it it was a sea shore and there was a parapit wall on the periphery, like a place where you can sit on a beach and talk.
i saw one of my classmates who left my country and is working in an other country in reality i lost touch with my friend for over 2 years.she is a believer in real life, we were sitting on that wall and talking. next i saw her throw a fit in the middle of that hall. i ran to see it.but my professor said its ok it will be alright in a minute ,its nothing no need to worry and she was well in a minute. next i saw her talking to me and we were walking and in the opposite direction i saw 3 women walking on a side and went in to a building thru the gate. one of those women was the girl whom i like in real life and pray for her everyday ( she is an unbeliever, a muslim ). she broke off with me and hates me but i still love and pray for her. i said she looks so nice. so my friend said yes but shes very demanding charecter but i will try talk to her lets see what happens.
I DONT KNOW INTERPRETATION OF ThIS DREAM BUT 2 WEEKS BACK I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM MY FRIEND SAYINg I AM ACTUALLY COMINg TO COLLEgE TO PICK UP SOME CERTIFICATES IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO MEET YOU. I COULDNT MEET BUT MY FRIEND CAME AND LEFT. ShE MAILED ME SAYINg ShE WILL CALL ME BUT ShE DIDNT AND ShE LEFT AgAIN.NO NEWS AFTER ThAT.

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top