Am I going crazy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am I going crazy?

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:38 am

I dreamed a couple of nights ago that I was hearing things, see writings on the walls, and visions unheard of. There were two women around me-one I do not know, and one being my sis IRL. My sis told me that she saw me behind bars as in a mental institution because of what I was telling them. They were holding my arms and walking beside me, and I was telling them all the things that I was seeing, hearing and I felt as though I was going crazy because it was so much. Is this literal or symbolic?

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Am I going crazy?

Post by Jadams on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:02 am

I'm thinking it's symbolic. It seems like you may be sharing some of your visions, dreams and the things God is personally sharing with you with people who think you are crazy. I don't know if this is what you are doing or if this is something that is coming up in the future, but if you are experiencing this, be careful who you tell those intimate things that God shares with you...everyone can't handle things that God only intended us to hear and understand.

Pray on this response...it's just something that came to me right away after reading the dream. thumbs

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:50 am

Were these two women holding your arms up?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:56 am

actually they were not holding them up-more so holding me down, because I was moving so fast. Seems like everywhere I looked or -it was just unusual. It seemed to me they were trying to hold me in place because they thought I was losing my mind.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:25 pm

When I read this dream, I had similar thoughts to Jadams...not that this is happening now but it could happen in the future and perhaps that is what the Lord is warning you about. When the Lord gives us revelation, we really shouldn't share it with others unless He gives us permission to or requires us to. One dicey thing about prophetic words/visions/etc. is timing and sharing that God-given knowledge only when/how the Lord directs. Otherwise, one outcome can be that people will think you're crazy.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top