A Dream about money

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Dream about money

Post by ShieldofFaith on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:33 pm

I really need some interpretation of this dream- I am a single mother with 4 children(grown) 1 grand daughter. I am born again , totally surrendered to my Father and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I dream almost on a regular bases. sometimes warnings..some for encouragement and preparation. this is the dream --I was in a car with this man-( unknown) He was driving and I was going to his house, as he was driving, I was going through my purse, seems as though I had alot of money in my purse loose and I was trying to secure the money by putting in my wallet and folding it because there seem to be alot of it. but I was not really concerned.this man was watching me. the scene changed and I was at his house , he was very charming to me was starting to act really flirty almost seducing me..I got the impression this man was a minister or some thing in the ministry. anyway I got out of the place and went to another place where my Grand-daughter and strangely enough my pastors two sons were. I realize I left my purse at this man's house. My grand-daughter ran to the house to get it but was turned away, she said this man said he was in a meeting with pastor Jones(I dont know a Pastor Jones) one of the young men (who just happen to be my Pastor's son left to go get my purse as if he knew something. as he was gone ,this man came with a purse in his hand claiming that it was my purse. I looked at him and told him this is not my purse and the purse was some kind of straw purse , my purse was black leather. this man looked at me with such hatred as if i was not suppose to know the differnce or something. Then all of a sudden the young man (my Pastors son came back with my purse with everything in tact. the other son stayed with me me the whole time as well as my grand-daughter. this man walked away angry. dream was over. I just want some spiritual clarity on this . Like I stated from time to time I have been given dreams that i am able to interpret myself thru Holy Spirit. I would love to get your interprt of this. This is one with strange message..

ShieldofFaith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Dream about money

Post by usemeLord on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:04 am

I woud definately plead the blood of Jesus on your finances.....and be wary of Pastors/clergyman asking for financial help. Sounds like a warning to me.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top