Dream Understanding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Understanding

Post by Dreamer on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:39 am

Please Help? I had a dream about my x-husband I had not seen in about 3yrs, I had a dream that I was at the grocery store and walking out, and I saw him with the woman he had a child out of wed lock, all three where coming out of the grocery store and he was place the groceries in the back of the SUV, but only the woman drove off with the groceries and left my x-husband and the little boy, and I ask my x-husband why he did not go with her, he said that he was going to walk home with the little boy, but when I saw them coming out of the grocery store they where all gray in color, but where I was standing it was bright

Thanks Dreamer

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Understanding

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:19 am

These are just some questions: Was your ex preparing to be with the mother of his child but he changed his mind or will change his mind because he's uncertain (confused about some things concerning their union)? I wonder if the woman changed her mind about being with your ex? I wonder too if it "seems" like they would be together, but in reality they're not? Do you feel like God is "illuminating" the situation for you-making things clear/known to you about your ex? pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:35 pm

My ex had been trying to talk with my mother, he states he loves me, after the divorce, but I would not respond, He advised my mother things where not going good in there relationship, but I did not respond because of the relationship with the mother of the child, I donot want ANY part of that, but I seen him about a week after the dream with his older son coming out of a building, but I drive a SUV, THAT SCARED ME, after 3yrs of not seeing him, I knew God was trying to tell me something, Oh Ya I think God illuminating the situation, and I will pray on what you have said

Thank You Desiree thumbs

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:15 pm

I've been in a similar situation (so I feel your pain!!lol)...you're always welcome (GLORY BE TO GOD!) I pray that God bring you clarity. I believe God was DEFINITELY trying to prepare you for what you were about to see!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top