I know this means something (carried away by water)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I know this means something (carried away by water)

Post by life giver on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:44 pm

My mother died 20 years ago and I used to dream about her all the time. When I got married I dreamt about her constantly and she was always angry with me for marrying my husband. Then the dreams stopped. Now she's in my dreams again but she's not angry. I see love in her and from her.

Last night I had a dream that I was at work and suddenly I couldn't see, everything was foggy and blurry is was like stuff was in my eyes. I asked my husband to read some numbers to me but he kept giving me the wrong numbers. I said forget it, walked away and my vision was clear again. someone who used to work in my area came over and we greeted, she said she was coming back to work in the same area. I thought it was strange because there are no openings in my department. I found myself in another friends livingroom and there was a knock at the door. She looked out the window and said, J that's your mother. I went outside someone I didn't know greeted me, kissed me on my cheek and left. I went around the corner and my mother turned around and we hugged each other. There was so much love. She whispered in my ear, "you gotta get out of here". I said I will as soon I find a job that pays enough money. I thought she meant move from the neighborhood. She hugged me again with tears in her eyes and said you gotta get out of here. I said I love you ma.

Then I saw myself layin gdown on my right side with my bible in my hand and said, "Lord I'm ready now". Right after I said that water, clear blue water, began to seep in slowly but fill up quickly and it began to carry me away. I reached my hand back getting ready to turn my head and look back but I said never mind I'll just trust you God. The water moved to the middle of what seemed to be an ocean. then i woke up.

I know this means something. I have this sense that something is happening that I don't know about or someone knows something they're not telling me. It's not in a bad way. It's like something is going on in the spirit about me and somebody knows but they're not telling me or I need find out what's happening. I hope this wasn't too long but I really believe God has answer for me and I'm seeking it out from Him and His people. I believe whenver believers are together in the name of Jesus we should be hearing what He's saying. Because He is speaking. Today.

life giver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I know this means something (carried away by water)

Post by Jodi on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Life,

While you were talking with your husband, everything was foggy and blurry - like stuff was in your eyes. When you walked away from your husband you could see again. Sometimes it is hard to see clearly when we care deeply because our emotions cloud our vision. Are there ways in which you feel your decision-making capacity is affected by your feelings for your husband? Almost like you can’t think straight when you’re around him because the issues get cloudy and your brain gets foggy?

In your dream, your husband and the person who used to work in your area seemed to be giving you misinformation: him telling you wrong numbers and her saying she’s coming back when there’s no opening for her.

Another friend looked out the window and told you your mother was outside. Someone you didn't know greeted you, kissed you on your cheek and left. Your friend probably saw this unknown person instead of your mom because your mom was around the corner and this person was there to greet you right away. So, was this friend also giving you misinformation? Or, was she thinking the unknown person was your mom? Was it your mom after all, but you had not recognized her at first?

Your mother hugged you and whispered, "you gotta get out of here." You thought she meant move from the neighborhood. Do you think something else now?

This part is definitely good:
Then I saw myself laying down on my right side with my bible in my hand and said, "Lord I'm ready now". Right after I said that water, clear (clarity?) blue water (Holy Spirit), began to seep in slowly but fill up quickly and it began to carry me away. I reached my hand back getting ready to turn my head and look back but I said never mind I'll just trust you God. The water moved to the middle of what seemed to be an ocean.

Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top