Jigsaw & Japanese Aircraft Carriers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jigsaw & Japanese Aircraft Carriers

Post by Paul RT on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:35 pm

I was putting together a jigsaw puzzle and talking to someone (MT?) who had recently visited Ken & Ruth S***. (Ken and Ruth are a couple who formerly attended my church, and have recently retired to the NSW north coast). Discussed Kenís health.

The other part of the dream I was talking with Ken about how the Sydney docks didnít have sufficient capacity to service Japanese aircraft carriers, some of which had crews of 10,000 per deck.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jigsaw & Japanese Aircraft Carriers

Post by Jodi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:00 pm

The first part might be a call to intercession for Ken's health. The phrase "not sufficient capacity" brings to mind the verse "My grace is sufficient." The last two scripture referneces seem the most relevent to me. Maybe pray something based on those verses for your friend?

Biblegateway.com lists these references to "sufficient":
Leviticus 25:26 If, however, a man has no one to redeem it for him but he himself prospers and acquires sufficient means to redeem it,

Isaiah 40:16 Lebanon is not sufficient for altar fires, nor its animals enough for burnt offerings.

2 Corinthians 2:6 The punishment inflicted on him by the majority is sufficient for him.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Philippians 1:20 I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.

Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Also, an aircraft carrier carries airplanes and airplanes often mean ministries. So maybe the carrier represents the one who carries the ministries.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top