Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daphanie02

Im back!!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!! Im back! We got our home moved on our land, we got moved in and settled and today my husband got us some INTERNET!!!! :cute: PRAISE GOD AND THANK YOU JESUS!!! I cant wait to catch up!

love you all,

WELCOME BACK MISS DAPHANE!!! Your presence was missed TREMENDOUSLY!!!! How's the baby bump??????

Hi Laura -

Oh, praise the Lord for His goodness! Congratulations on your move and it is so great to have you back!!!

huggins happy dance

Blessings,

Lurdys

Hey Cholette and Lurdys! Thank you for the warm welcome back! Im SOOO EXCITED to be back! its like coming home after being gone for so long! Theres no place like home huggins
love,

Oh Cholette, i forgot to tell you that i lost the baby really early on. But I know God has a purpose and a plan and im really excited to see what He has in store for me in the near future...so keep praying with me sis!

love ya,

:oops: :blushing: Oh...I'm sorry!! We'll just have to believe God for twins next time... laugh

laugh Cholette youre hilarious and a blessing to my soul! lol...thanks for the welcome guys! Good to see you Connie! Man oh man have I missed ya'll!