Confirmation needed on a car dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmation needed on a car dream

Post by Cholette on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:13 am

Last night before going to bed, I had a talk with the Lord regarding some things that he told me he was bringing to pass in my life this year. I wanted to seek his counsel on whether I needed to continue to be still or if there was something I needed to do. I guess I was feeling a tinge of discouragament. Well last night, I had a dream that I was in a car driving by myself. I was on the freeway and there was traffic. It was raining, but the sun was shining bright to where the reflection of the sun on the road was bright.

I went to the symbols link and saw the interpretation of cars however I'm not sure if the traffic represented a delay or if I was purposefully traveling at a slow steady pace. I'm also a little unclear of why the rain and sun were happening at the same time so if anyone has any ideas...I would appreciate it! THANK YOU!!!

Cholette

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmation needed on a car dream

Post by butterfly on Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:07 am

I am not a dream interpreter but perhaps i can give you some ideas.

Perhaps it means that whatever you desire is it is not going to come freely and easily as you would want as noted by the traffic you were travelling in. When traffic is on the road you are not free to go as fast as you can, you have to settle down with the pace of other vehicles around you and if you don't and go as fast as you wish you could crash.

You said you were feeling discouraged, perhaps it could be that your discouragement is coming out in your dreams where you don't feel free to move at the pace you would want to move and that is why you dreamt of being surrounded by traffic. Perhaps you feel boxed in about a particular situation. In the dream you were the only one in the car which suggests that perhaps you feel like you are alone going through a particular situation.

In the dream as well it was raining and the sun was also shining brightly on the road. I personally feel that they both balance out each other. In otherwords if the sun is shining too brightly without any rain you are going to feel very hot and if the rain falls on it's own you might begin to feel very cold. Perhaps this could indicate that you might have a mixture of down and up times on the way to where you want to be. So in otherwords sometimes you might experience bad times which could leave you feeling discouraged and down and at at other times you might experience good times and feel better about that particular situation.

While going through your particular situation(s). Remember the following verse below found in Romans Chapter 8 verse 28:

[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:44 am

Ohhhhh Butterfly!!!! Thank you so much for responding to this post. I was thinking about this dream this morning and forgot that I posted it here and also forgot that no one responded!!!

You seem to always preface your responses saying that you are not a dream interpreter, but I feel you always do a wonderful job in picking out things that others can't seem to see on their own.

The part about the rain and the sun balancing out is so true because lately I have been going up and down with my emotions. A few days I feel wonderful and on top of the world and then I will have one or two days of feeling blah and forgotton about.

I really couldn't put my finger on the traffic part at first because when you are discouraged, you always think the worse so immediately I felt that I was doing something to cause the traffic or it represented that something I was doing was causing the delay. I believe that's the reason why I didn't realize that no one responded to this post because of the condemnation I was feeling. I am the first one to preach against condemnation, but it hits me hard at times...ugh!!!

I really would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to respond. The fact that this dream came to my mind this morning as I was waking up and the fact that you responded to it today makes me feel encouraged.

Blessings to you my sweet dreamer... :bighug:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:17 pm

gods rain is a blessing[rain on the just]the sun is also a blessing[the sun of righteousness will arise wiv healing in his wings]the car and you driving is you navagateing your way thru life at present, not being isolated, but integrated in a stream going the same way,all the best my dear flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:26 pm

:jawdrop: :PTL:

Thank you!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:34 pm

youre most welcome,any time,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:36 am

The sun shining through raindrops is the condition for a rainbow (covenant promise from God) to occur. I don't know if this is what your dream indicates, but when you commented "I'm also a little unclear of why the rain and sun were happening at the same time," immediately I thought that there could be a rainbow.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:48 am

I am looking for a promise of the sun through the rain....

right now. I got up hearing the rain....it was still night....I threw my coat on and slipped into my husbands big shoes....it is California...but cold...I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the plastic curtains down from my bath.....I took the plastic outside to the driveway and it was just enough to cover the large pile of items in the driveway the rain was hitting.....My husband grabbed some of the boxes to bring inside....it is dark and raining....I asked God to make it a beautiful day...on Sunday...the day of the fundraiser....

I read your post and thought...the sun...through the rain...I am encouraged. Bless your heart...Praise God His love endures forever.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:49 am

Your dream was for me....................thank you

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:50 pm

i didn't read all of the replies, but for me, traffic jams = needing to practice generosity, patience, kindness, temperament about a certain situation. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top